PA Race Sat July 14th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solo

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be having a race in Union City PA (30 minutes south of Erie) this year on Saturday July 14th at 10 AM. It's my first year at it and as of now depending on sponsor money I'm not sure on payouts will be.

Classes will be as follows, Gas Saws 3,4,5,6 and unlimited. Gas saws must have a chainsaw carb, run on pump gas, and have origional safety equipment on it. No 2 piece heads, no pipes.

If enough response I will have alky classes also as follows Sa 3 cube, Sa 5 cube and Hotsaw.

All classes will be cold start, I'm thinking of a 2 run show add your 2 times together atleast in the gass classes not sure how that would work with the alky saws but I'd like to do 2 runs on them also.

I will also have a crosscut.

Entry will be $5 a class.

Please PM me if interested, Thanks Guys.

Looks like were going to scratch this until next year. I apologize for any of you that planed on coming. Alot of things not coming together

Here's the deal, festival wants me to do something even if it's small scale this year. Here's what were gona do. All gas saws same rules as posted for the gas saws above. Three cuts over the block. I will also have crosscut. $5 entry per class. I apologize for any confustion. Any questions call me at 814-873-7445

Going to be 8x8 and 10x10 poplar

Best reference for location is Concord ST. and Bridge St. Union City PA It will be in the back corner of the High School Auditorium parking lot

Back