Pancakes in a cup nuked

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
i miss breakfast sometimes and just seen pancakes in a cup we nuke. I tried it today not that bad for a quick on the go breakfast. There’s flavors available. Haven’t tried the French toast yet. I was making fresh French toast and putting wax paper between the slices then freeze it in a zip loc bag. Then throw two slices in the toaster, not bad too. As I get older my movement is becoming more limited. So I make do what I can. Bill

My Grand Daughter is gluten intolerant so I like to make things that do not upset her stomach. One thing I have been doing for years is to make Oatmeal waffles with no wheat products. I just put a few cups in the blender and often add different fruits after blended. When I was racing most week ends I discovered that when I was lean and well nourished I had a much much better chance at bringing home some gold. Actually not gold but a plastic gold colored trophy with some spending cash. After the waffles were cooked slide them into a zip bag and then into the freezer. If you have a toaster close that works, but putting the bags on the dash with the defroster going works too. Thanks

The misses makes extra French toast and Belgium waffles she freezes them in plastic bags. When I get up I just pop them inbthe toaster.

Back