Project Stumpbroke 576xp Auto Tune

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stumpys Customs

Stumpbroke
Reaction score
I got a chance to mess with another Auto tune, this time the biger one. I guess I forgot to take a pic of it before I tore it down. I did get a vid of it stock. You wanna see it???

[video=youtube_share;Nc7F6FweQwI]http://youtu.be/Nc7F6FweQwI[/video]

I love the looks of these cylinders with the long transfers. Looks kinda racy.:rock:

100_2074.jpg

100_2071.jpg

I need to figure out a way to put two carbs on these.:msp_scared:

100_2073.jpg

Time to get down to business
100_2162.jpg

I have seen three videos of these autotune saws, and in each one the saw was whining like an LM1500.

Stumpy, what was your impression in stock form? To me it was kind of a boring cut IMO. Maybe I'm expecting too much.

If you're comparing it to your 395? Yes, expecting too much...:msp_wink:
Once it's been operated on, it should get a little snottier...
:ah:

Got 26.7 on the stock cut time...

They need more blowdown than what they have stock. It should be a good runner with the added compression from cutting the squish band.

They need more blowdown than what they have stock. It should be a good runner with the added compression from cutting the squish band.

I'll just continue to read this as if I know what's really going on.

But willing to find out!

The squish band looked about perfect on this one... From a cross-sectional area stand point...

If you're comparing it to your 395? Yes, expecting too much...:msp_wink:
Once it's been operated on, it should get a little snottier...
:ah:

Got 26.7 on the stock cut time...

Yes, Perhaps I posted in haste.

Back