Project Stumpbroke 576xp Auto Tune

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree- got a notification in my email that there was a new post to the thread. Come back seen it was a video.... leaned back in the chair and then noticed that it was the stock video. I mean "what the hell kinda sick joke is that Stumps?" :confused: Nah, Im interested in the Autotunes and since this is the biggest out there currently- certainly interested in the video and the conversation to follow.

Now that's funny.:msp_w00t:

Well that my friend........

was worth the wait!:rock:

W/O a stopwatch, about (6)sec faster?

Definately looked smoother thru' the wood

Goodnite stumpbroke

luck,greg:msp_biggrin:

Sorry for keepin ya'll up late.:cry::msp_w00t:

It does pull harder now & revs quicker. I made 10 or 15 more cuts after the vid & it started to get better since the processor had more time to calibrate. I'll run it some more in the AM & try to get another vid of it after it's had more fuel through it.

A 25% gain with a fat AT that hasn't even found its happy place yet???!!!
That one's a winner...
I get to run it at Specter's, right???

Sorry for keepin ya'll up late.:cry::msp_w00t:

It does pull harder now & revs quicker. I made 10 or 15 more cuts after the vid & it started to get better since the processor had more time to calibrate. I'll run it some more in the AM & try to get another vid of it after it's had more fuel through it.

Thanks for fightin' the mosquitos, I did have my alarm clock set to wake me up @ midnight, chicago, now I'm gonna' sleep like a baby.

What's that? - Yea, I'll be right there, dear!!

luck,greg

A 25% gain with a fat AT that hasn't even found its happy place yet???!!!
That one's a winner...
I get to run it at Specter's, right???

Yea you can run it at the GTG. If he can do this good on an AT (great job Stump as always :rock::clap:) I might see what he can do to Poulan next :laugh:

Ignoring any percentage gains, it sounds like a WAY more useable saw. Much better throttle response and much stronger in the cut. What's not to like!

It woke up much more than I was expecting. So far I'm happy with it.

Yea you can run it at the GTG. If he can do this good on an AT (great job Stump as always :rock::clap:) I might see what he can do to Poulan next :laugh:

UH OH a poopon:dizzy: Bring it on!!!!:rock:

I agree, the note the saw was making right off you could tell it had bigger Cahones. First video it kinda whined in the cut but now it's gotta nice little burble about it. Think it will be a sweet machine once the AT finds it's sweet spot.

Same log, just moved to a different location. I try my best to do the before & after vids with the same log.

And I appreciate that you use logs of substance in your videos. As example the 346 thread- I would be breakin out a 70cc saw when I come to wood that size, but it was nice to see you showing your work and giving a visual demonstration of the benefits of having a woods port done, I mean that 346 held it's own in that log. I'm not a cookie cutter, I look for torque and snot in the cut so I appreciate the videos that really show what the saw has got- not just how quick it can get thru the log.

Back