Discussion in 'Chainsaw' started by Huskybill, Mar 3, 2019.
No saws strapped to those sleds. Best way to check out potential fire wood trees.
Haha, sidewall. Unfortunately where we were is almost all New England spruce and fir and we don't burn that here, we make toilet paper and electricity with it.
Lol, bet that stuff hurts when you wipe it, like John Wayne, don't take crap off nobody.
Haha, that must be kinda like toilet paper with Chuck Norris printed on it, it don't take crap from nobody either.
those both burn so well
Good one, never heard of that one. At least it's Chuck Norris approved.
Right now Ive got 3 390xps and an ms660
Ive got a 36" bar around here somewhere but seldom use it
They don’t suck, I like them a tad better than dungy’s as long as they are good ones, these came from my dock.
I cut wood to heat my shop as well as burn in the house.
Biggest saw is an 038 magnum. Hoping to add a 576xp soon and then a 90cc+ saw.
Biggest bar is a 25" right now. Do most of my cutting with a 20"
I have way more saws then I need and way less then I want!!
Cut as much wood as I have time for as my primary heat source for my house
Biggest saw 92 cc 660
Biggest bar 32” really want a 36” just in case I need it!
professional tourist that runs close to home now. logged many moons ago.
1/2 doz saws over 100cc. few 36 bars. 70cc & 22-28 see most use.
consider myself a tom fan, but never heard the ballad til tonite. thx jerry.
Firewood cutter, occasionally do removals
1. Ex firewood hack. I now only get to cut when helping others out.
2. Biggest "modern" saws: 090, 090G, 084, 076, 390XP. Actual biggest saws would be a Mall 6 and Disston DA211.
3. Longest bars: 72", 48", 36".
72", wow, is that a sickle bar with a chain.
Firewood & ex-arborist
1. I cut firewood for myself but also sell firewood to my neighboars.
2. 50cc, would like to have 60cc just to try how it compares to 50cc.
3. At the moment 15'', as a European i prefer smaller bars.
1. I cut firewood to heat the house and garage, I also clear atv/dirtbike trails.
2. 62cc ported Chinese saw but its more like a hot rod 50cc saw.
3. 18 inch, our trees just aren't big enough to justify getting a bigger saw.
1. Firewood for me and any old people who cant get out and do their own, sawmiller, logger.
3. 72" comes out now again, mainly a 32" on husky 390.
1. Other- I’m a property owner, I use a saw to clear brush and to KD limbs and crap around rental property. I only cut trees on occasion but use a saw a lot when I can keep them running.
2. 72cc 038 mag, 028 super is the go-to. The mag is just something I’m building for fun.
3. 20” I normally run a 16”.
15 years working for the tree service plus I get to mill on the side
Almost four jonsered 2094/95
Separate names with a comma.