Really...WTF!?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do?

• Total voters
I posted it as a joke...
Just because the words God and Atheist are in a joke doesn't mean it's an attack.
Well... this ain't the joke forum.
I've never been accused of havin' a lack of sense of humor... I'm 'bout as broad minded as it gets when it comes to jokes... I'm not offended by jokes, even jokes that make me the brunt.
But I see nothin' funny in your "joke"... it ain't even cute, witty, or original.
I'm seriously thinkin' it wasn't deleted because it contained the words "God" and "Atheist".
The "joke" of it ain't subtle, and it ain't got anything to do with "God" or "Atheist"... the "F" word would be more appropriate on a public forum.
Sorry... but that's how see it.

Well... this ain't the joke forum.
I've never been accused of havin' a lack of sense of humor... I'm 'bout as broad minded as it gets when it comes to jokes... I'm not offended by jokes, even jokes that make me the brunt.
But I see nothin' funny in your "joke"... it ain't even cute, witty, or original.
I'm seriously thinkin' it wasn't deleted because it contained the words "God" and "Atheist".
The "joke" of it ain't subtle, and it ain't got anything to do with "God" or "Atheist"... the "F" word would be more appropriate on a public forum.
Sorry... but that's how see it.
And you're entitled to your opinion. Just remember that next time you feel like interjecting some humor.

And you're entitled to your opinion.
Yes... that is the truth.

Just remember that next time you feel like interjecting some humor.
I never forget... I always remember.
The funniest joke in the world will flop if the delivery is screwed up... delivery includes time 'n' place.

My "opinion" ain't about the "joke"... it's about your choice of when, where, and in what company it's appropriate to be told (shown).
That's not a joke I'd tell (show) my kids, my mother, likely not my wife... but a couple beer drinkin' buddies standin' 'round a box-o-beer is another thing. You've shown it to the whole damn world; including my kids, my mother, and my wife... you screwed up the delivery. It don't matter you found it on the internet, my "opinion" is about your judgment, not the joke.

I’ve got “jokes” that would make that look as mild as a PB&J sandwich… the difference between you and I is knowin’ when, where, and how to deliver.

Yes... that is the truth.

I never forget... I always remember.
The funniest joke in the world will flop if the delivery is screwed up... delivery includes time 'n' place.

My "opinion" ain't about the "joke"... it's about your choice of when, where, and in what company it's appropriate to be told (shown).
That's not a joke I'd tell (show) my kids, my mother, likely not my wife... but a couple beer drinkin' buddies standin' 'round a box-o-beer is another thing. You've shown it to the whole damn world; including my kids, my mother, and my wife... you screwed up the delivery. It don't matter you found it on the internet, my "opinion" is about your judgment, not the joke.

I’ve got “jokes” that would make that look as mild as a PB&J sandwich… the difference between you and I is knowin’ when, where, and how to deliver.
I'm glad I can occupy that much space in your head. Last I checked, there were mostly men on this site.

I thought it was funny but it has absolutely nothing to do with cutting wood or chainsaws and could be distasteful so I'm not surprised it was zapped.
True but I believe the thread was started to lighten things up and there were pics in the thread that had nothing to do with wood so I just snuck it in there to get a chuckle, I thought we were all men here.

I'm not that guy but just want to point out that certain subsets could get pretty offended by that joke. Surely you were aware of that when you posted. The rest of your pictures certainly were in line with the thread.

If you ordered enough would they deliver it on one of those cool Russian trucks that drives through swamps and rivers?

...and when your C.O.D. wood arrives and ya don't immediately pony up the coins...in classic Caddyshack fashion...out pops Moose and Rocko to 'help you find your checkbook.' Lol

Latest posts

Back