Really...WTF!?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do?

• Total voters

Just gotta unload this bit of wood and put the Washington or bust banner on the back of the M923. Will fold the troop seats down and throw the tarp on the back. Gonna pick up whitespider first cuz I think he will bring beer and some skynard 8 tracks, svk put down your new chainsaw because you are getting picked up as well. We can pick up fellow members along the way. Put on your big girl panties everyone, it's time for a road trip.

:clap::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dear Mr Goat,

I'm confused with this word "do" and the context in which it is used, namely the vote question, and in respect to the vote options offered. Do you mean do as in replicate the behaviour, fornicate with, or?

Are you trying to decide whether or not to do, buy or become an Atheist/Christian/Unimog, and how exactly does a goat do or become a Unimog if by do you mean fornicate?

Further, how does buying, fornicating with, becoming or behaving like an Atheist or Christian help you deal with snow?

Yours Sincerely,
KB

Dear Mr Goat,

I'm confused with this word "do" and the context in which it is used, namely the vote question, and in respect to the vote options offered. Do you mean do as in replicate the behaviour, fornicate with, or?

Are you trying to decide whether or not to do, buy or become an Atheist/Christian/Unimog, and how exactly does a goat do or become a Unimog if by do you mean fornicate?

Further, how does buying, fornicating with, becoming or behaving like an Atheist or Christian help you deal with snow?

Yours Sincerely,
KB
Thread killer.

Dear Mr Goat,

Yours Sincerely,
KB
:clap::clap:

Back