Removing a pinched saw (Miracle Wedge)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool

Pretty simple...Is it on the market? I searched it and all I got was golf clubs.

That is slick. My guess is the guy just invented/built it and is looking for start up capital. He is going to sell quite a few if the price is right. That is a pretty big chunk of stainless or aluminum so I would guess its not that cheap.
I've seen some of the big screw rigs on tractors for splitters, they don't look safe to say the least.

thats pretty cool..i always used a wooden wedge it was cheap and if you touched it with your chain you didnt have to file it..

They are on the market in Canada. I sell them, thats my video. I get them from my saw distr. They are not intended for felling.

Last edited:
They are $67.95 retail up here.

I sure could have used that last week as I didn't have my backup saw with me and had to set up a whole bunch of winch lines to get my saw unstuck which took me over an hour. Where or how can I order one ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

Don <><

attachment.php

Last edited:
I don't see where I need one. When cutting, I always have plastic wedges handy. Tapping a plastic wedge into the cut accomplishes the same thing for me, in one tenth the time and with no more expense.

I'm certainly always open to buying new tools, so can someone convince me I need one ?

If you put a link on that video or a company name I'm guessing you'd sell some.
As for when you'd need it. I would say the times when you don't think the saw will get pinched and it does.

I sure could have used that last week as I didn't have my backup saw with me and had to set up a whole bunch of winch lines to get my saw unstuck which took me over an hour. Where or how can I order one ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

Don <><

attachment.php

I sent a pm with the info.

Latest posts

Back