• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

RIP: Nik aka Fatguy

RED-85-Z51

RED-85-Z51

Addicted to ArboristSite
Rest in Peace friend, may your eternity be filled with chains that never go dull, and tanks that never run dry. Way too young to be moving on from this world.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Andyshine77

Andyshine77

Tree Freak
Brad think you for putting the video together.

My hart has been ripped apart. Nik was the most gracious person I've ever had the pleasure of calling my brother. I have no words to describe how good of a friend and person he was, and I know everyone that has ever meet him feels exactly the same.

nik 1 copy 2.jpg

DANOAM

DANOAM

Addicted to ArboristSite
I haven't been on or posted in a long time, but saw the tribute video come up on youtube this morning. Rest in peace Nik. We never actually met, but interacted on the forums. I used to see him from time to time at the grocery store (you couldn't miss him). He will certainly be missed.

leeha

leeha

Addicted to ArboristSite
So sad to hear, Although i had never had the pleasure to meet Nik we conversed a few times as he went
out of his way to make some parts for my Danarm saw. He was a stand up guy and very generous. He
treated me like a friend. My heart goes out to his family and all who were close to him.