saws for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to be rude treemonkey, but $150.00 seems a bit much for a saw that can be had for around $25.00 in good shape at a yard sale. Not to say yours looks bad at all, but a bit steep on the price.

A Holiday just went for $16. Neeed a muffler, but didn't look in really tough shape.

I've seen smaller beat up Pioneers go for under $10 sometimes. The only ones worth anything are the P40-P50 models, and they rarely top $80.

Ok I'll say it.. are you crazy?? Those prices are outrageous. You would not get that even on Ebay. I would love to buy those saws from you but for that much I can buy a new saw. Sorry if I'm being rude but thats just how it is.

If you do rethink your pricing I may be interested in a few of your saws.

Last edited:
Hey, tree monkey looks like you got lots of Pioneer goodies, got any thin ring P60 or 61 pistons or rings? Jon

Hey chainsawworld. The old Mono I found used to have a big bar like that, but I can't find it. It has a regular bar on it now, and it runs great. Kinda loud when running full, though!:)

HUH? WHAT'S THAT BOB? YEAH, I THINK I HEAR YA? KINDDA LOUD? YEP! NOT VERY FAST EITHER! LOL.
funny, just about all the saws in my museum are kind of loud. those poor old timers, weight,lack of speed and noise. marty

300 for a short block? eee. makes you wonder what happened to the rest of the saw. they seem to be good saws but if you want them to sell get some better prices on them.

Well I was gonna moderate the post and delete all of them....cause when you are a dealer you must be a sponsor of ArboristSite to post prices and do business on here. I noticed most guys probably aren't gonna buy anything. So please in the future please refrain from posting like this.
Our sponsors
Sherrills
OPECenter
Walkers Saw Shop
Greffards Saw Shop
So I wouldn't want to make them mad as it keeps this site free. I
even posted on Dennis' post that it was ok that he posted in this fasion. So not to be a jerk, but I just have to warn you that this is against our posting guidelines. http://arboristsite.com/guidelines.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Back