P41

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mount the bar on the saw and run a string around it and the drive sprocket just like it was the chain, then lay the string next to the right pitch chain and use it to "calibrate" the string with length between drive links. Do it with the bar mounted in both extreme positions of the slot and you should get a good idea of correct DL count.

mount the bar on the saw and run a string around it and the drive sprocket just like it was the chain, then lay the string next to the right pitch chain and use it to "calibrate" the string with length between drive links. Do it with the bar mounted in both extreme positions of the slot and you should get a good idea of correct DL count.
interesting idea. thanks.

Hi!
Yesterday a got my firt pioneer p41 :) it is a nice runnig saw with chain brake :)
Would some of you know which is the thread size of the bar nut?
I am living in europe, so i am not familiar with the american stuff.
Thank you for your kind help :)

Hi!
Yesterday a got my firt pioneer p41 :) it is a nice runnig saw with chain brake :)
Would some of you know which is the thread size of the bar nut?
I am living in europe, so i am not familiar with the american stuff.
Thank you for your kind help :)
5/16" × 24 threads per inch bud !

I have a bad air filter.
Like in the photo.
Do you have any idea how to replace or upgrade it? :)
You can make one , from sheet 1/1/6 neoprene rubber for border and air filter material for center area , hot glue gun works, Amazon has the materials, use stainless washers for center hole ,

Yea , I use UNI or K&N filter material to make them , use there filter oil to , if you decide to go that route,
I will try a hq 61 filter holder and filter or hq 372 x-torq filter holder with the HD filter, however with this route i need to 3d print a cover :)
When i will there i would like to share my results :)

Back