ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Someone help me assuage my guilt...

Discussion in 'Firewood, Heating and Wood Burning Equipment' started by CaseyForrest, Nov 5, 2017.

1. CaseyForrest

CaseyForrest I am NOT a tree freak.

Nope, its a tight turn. And I already moved the table twice. Hoping I have enough room to toss rounds without having to move it again. That oak and hickory is heavy and the piles are about 5' high. Figure about a good days worth of cutting left.

Thats the neighbors house but yes those are Christmas lights. They've been taken down since the picture was taken.

2. CaseyForrest

Think I found my new favorite saw. Finished up that log pile with the 261.

Took the spark arrestor out and drilled out the bolt hole to the same diameter as the stock hole.

I'm impressed.

Sadly, the saws will be shelved and it's on to splitting.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Cowboy254

Cowboy254 Chainsawing meathead

Do you have a scrounger card? If so, you just lost it burning all those shorts and uglies outside. All those rounds do look nice though. Are you going to swing or just pull the lever?

olyman, square1 and CaseyForrest like this.
  4. CaseyForrest

Thanks for the chuckle.... It was a bit on the chilly side that day, even with moving around. I had merino wool under my clothes and was still cold. So started a fire. Most of whats in the burn pile is processing trash, not much wood. But the occasional piece made it in to keep the fire hot. Whatever doesnt get used to keep us warm outside will go in the shorts bin to keep us warm inside.. so its all getting "used."

Thanks.... I pull a lever.... I don't have the patience to swing a maul nor the inclination.....

Cowboy254 likes this.
  5. Huskyuser

Huskyuser ArboristSite Lurker

LMAO!

This is like looking for an AA meeting at your local tavern..........:drinking:

olyman, Cowboy254 and Brian72 like this.