Spec help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshuadn

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello. New to the site looking for some help. I picked up a McCullouch pro-Mac 3850-18. Model 60016011 serial11-010008. I can’t find anything online about this saw. Appreciate any info I can get on it. Thank you.

Sry forgot about pics forums are new to me lol. It’s a work in progress needs a bath, but she fires and runs. Paid $10 for her if anything I think she looks sweet.

Sry forgot about pics forums are new to me lol. It’s a work in progress needs a bath, but she fires and runs. Paid $10 for her if anything I think she looks sweet.
I have said this on several occaisions. But I changed my mind quickly in the a.m.........
Alcohol and $10 ........
Well, it is a part of a lot of "stories"....
And late at night, they all look "sweet".......

Thank you guys so much very helpful. I could not find anything. Most of the time my search results came back with apple laptops lol

Thank you all so much. So personal opinion is this a working saw or a paperweight to just be seen and not heard?

New to the whole powersaw thing. And I don’t want to send a saw that looks so nice to an early grave. I have other saws at my disposal that are a lot newer and I don’t care about. There is no corrosion or anything and i don’t know enough yet to run her or save her as a buck up saw. Thank you all this is way more info than I could have ever found on my own.

Parts were unobtainable 20+ years ago.
The saws were a total pain in the arse to work on, no parts to be had, 20+ years ago....
Why would anyone in their right mind give it much thought????

Back