• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 036 Pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Very clean 036 Pro. Got this at yard sale. Definitely has seen some usage, but looks all OEM. Fires up and oils well. Could not get muffler off due to lower bolt on clutch side stuck despite hitting it with PB for a day. 20" bar and chain look like they have had very little usage. 325.00 with bar/chain. 300.00 PHO. Paypal Friends and Family, please.036-1.jpg 036-2.jpg 036-3.jpg 036-4.jpg 036-5.jpg 036-6.jpg 036-7.jpg

Great saws, I always used mine to cut pine and spruce, kept the huskys clean :D.
For a one saw firewood plan this would do a great job, not that I'm promoting a one saw plan :laugh:.
Does the red lever designate this as being better than other versions of the 036 pro ( @farmer steve )?
GLWS buddy.

Re: The red lever???? Good question. I will defer to a smarter man than me!
Thanks Brett!

Great saws, I always used mine to cut pine and spruce, kept the huskys clean :D.
For a one saw firewood plan this would do a great job, not that I'm promoting a one saw plan :laugh:.
Does the red lever designate this as being better than other versions of the 036 pro ( @farmer steve )?
GLWS buddy.
Not familiar with the pro version of the 36 just the regular 036. All mine have the red lever. Never saw any version with a black lever. I was wrong once before.:surprised3:
@Bostonstrongboy1965 GLWS. Nice saw at a good price.

Great deal here, everyone wants the Pro version. GLWS John. If you end up needing a home for the bar I'll be needing one later in the winter.

Not familiar with the pro version of the 36 just the regular 036. All mine have the red lever. Never saw any version with a black lever. I was wrong once before.:surprised3:
@Bostonstrongboy1965 GLWS. Nice saw at a good price.
I've had the 024 with both red and black as well as the 026, 036 pro's with only black.
Here's that one 036 pro:innocent:, and the one I used to keep my huskys clean(24" bar, oh wait it's a stihl, so 25":laughing:), everyone should have a couple stihls :happy:.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 8.59.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 8.59.50 AM.png
    582.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 9.08.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 9.08.32 AM.png
    791.9 KB · Views: 19
Ive head the 024 with both red and black as well as the 026, 036 pro's with only black.
Here's that one 036 pro:innocent:, and the one I used to keep my huskys clean(24" bar, oh wait it's a stihl, so 25":laughing:), everyone should have a couple stihls :happy:.
Brett basically the red levers had the open mufflers less restrictive these were on the 026 earlier manufactured dates. Some of the porters have said the red lever 026 had better flowing ports from factory. Im not sure about other models

The color of the lever I never found it to make saw run any better or not. Most saws I've built are from parts so it may have had a red yhen put a black or vice versa. For example I have a 044 red lever in my 461 and I know a red lever 462 was never made.

Latest posts

Back