stihl 041G for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I didn't think his prices were too far off the mark. I sold a 090G with the 1/2" pitch sprocket, and it was used for about $1500. Something as rare as a NEW 041G will surely bring in that kind of money. His other saws didn't seem that much since he is about the only one actually selling NOS built saws on Ebay. Don't get me wrong, I cannot even come close to buying on of these things, but it surely isn't surprising...

Look at this 066. (380037457769) No decomp, and "parts were painted", but it was one owner... This thing has been frankensawed and is going for almost a grand. Now THAT is ridiculous...

Just my .000002

Griffbm3...the price is not bad for a NOS 041G. $15,000,000 is a good market price for a Type 41 Bugatti. But I cant afford either one.
I love first gen Colts but not shooting a well made firearm is a waste.
I would just wanna run the saw anyway, so I just can not justify buying one that nice looking for show. If you ran it much, someone on AS would put a contract out on you.
It would be like a harem full of beautiful virgins.......lovely.......but why?

i missed an original 041G on ebay.Au that went for $142... it was running
i watched for 4 days no bids then sniped but someone out sniped me:(

and i was going to offer it to trade here, like for a 066/660 or something

now im sad

Serg

now im very sad:(

i dont own a stihl but would like some, starting with a 066/660

i dont have an interest in the 041g, i knew it was worth more than 150 but i wouldnt want anything more than a trade

ill be keeping an eye out, but i bet i dont see one for a long arse time

serg

i missed an original 041G on ebay.Au that went for $142... it was running
i watched for 4 days no bids then sniped but someone out sniped me:(

and i was going to offer it to trade here, like for a 066/660 or something

now im sad

Serg

I sent a 041G to Aus awhile back. I sold it very reasonably. I still have one to run.

Bill

Back