• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 044/064/066/084 - unused plastics & a/f setup parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have several types of Stihl plastic sets/kits available. They aren’t used, but I also don’t want to call them new or NOS. We’ll just call them “unused”. Over the years these were removed from new chainsaws at a dealer who installed high flow K&N air filter setups for their customers. All of this stuff was just stored in boxes, on shelves, or in the shed and never used. Some of them have light scuffing, and some are a little dirty – not perfect, but they are new and OEM.

Prices posted include shipping to anywhere in the United States. I’m willing to ship anywhere internationally, but additional charges will apply. This was a lot of stuff to price, so if you think any of the prices are out of line please let me know.

Items to follow....

Flat-top 064/066 air filter bases (metal) and air filter covers. There is distinct color variation in these as you can see. If you can indicate a particular color/set you like I would be happy to take close-up photos and send them to you. The cover that is not attached to a base and is in the lower/right of the ‘group shot’ is not included as one of these kits, nor is it available solo. It’s part of an 064 kit listed lower down. Sorry about that.

UPDATED QTY. = 5 covers & 5 bases remain
Qty. Available = 7 two-pieces sets
Price per set = $41 shipped
Price for filter base only = $21 shipped
Price for filter cover only = $26 shipped

IMG_4095.JPG IMG_4096.JPG IMG_4097.JPG IMG_4098.JPG

‘Round’ top 066/660 air filter bases, oval air baffles, rubber top air baffles, and air filter covers. These are all consistent modern Stihl orange. After taking the photos I realized the lower/right one came with the wrong top rubber baffle; it actually goes to a 460. As you can see, only one of them has the “Magnum” sticker on it, so if you want that one please specify that in your PM.

UPDATED QTY. = 2 oval baffles remain.
Qty. Avilable = 4 four-piece sets, and 1 three piece set (w/o rubber air baffle)
Price per 4-pc. set = $46 shipped
Price for the 3-pc. Set = $38 shipped
Price for filter base only = $12 shipped
Price for oval baffle only = $7.50 shipped
Price for top rubber baffle only = $10 shipped

IMG_4110.JPG IMG_4111.JPG

Old style non-HD 064 filter bases, filters, and filter covers. These are the old magnesium covers. These are consistent in color, but due to storage and age the filters have a little discoloration. NOTE: one of the filters is the normal flocked, and the other is the nylon “winter” type filter.

UPDATED QTY. = 1 cover & 1 base remain.
Qty. Avilable = 2 three-piece sets
Price per set = $50 shipped
Price for filter base only = $10 shipped
Price for filter cover only = $31 shipped
Price for filter only = $16 shipped

IMG_4103.JPG IMG_4104.JPG IMG_4105.JPG IMG_4106.JPG

Old style HD 044 filter bases, aluminum mounting flange, metal carb plate, and air filter cover. These vary in color and the bases are a mix of snorkel carb type as well as non-snorkel. As with the others, close-up photos are available and will be provided upon request. The aluminum mounting flanges are unused, but some have surface corrosion from sitting around for years.

UPDATED QTY. = 2 bases (non-snorkel) and 2 flanges remain.
Qty. Available = 9 four-piece sets
Price per set = $46 shipped
Price for filter base only = $16 shipped
Price for aluminum mounting flange only = $12.50 shipped

IMG_4089.JPG IMG_4090.JPG IMG_4091.JPG IMG_4092.JPG IMG_4093.JPG IMG_4094.JPG

Old style 084 non-HD filter bases. See photo. I have 5 of these and the price each is $10 shipped each. Two of them are missing the aluminum stud screws. These are NLA from Stihl. My price might be crazy high or crazy low – I couldn’t find any good examples of price other than the fact that when last available they retailed for $24.49.

IMG_4107.JPG IMG_4108.JPG IMG_4109.JPG

Okay, now that we have all of that out of the way... If you’re interested in purchasing anything please PM me. If you have questions you can either post here or PM me. Preferred method of payment is PayPal “Family or Friends” payment, or please plan on adding 3% to cover their fees. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back