Stihl ms241C coming back to Canada

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I’ll stay with the 325 for now since it’s not my saw but I’ll let the lumberjill know about the picco

I would leave it that way if it were mine as I so seldom use a small underpowered clamshell saw like those are, the expense of changing it over be about what the saw is worth new. I have 5 of those 025`s here and they pale in comparison to my ported 026`s, my buddy had an 023 , it was a dog power wise but reliable, make a good saw for the wife...LOL

I would leave it that way if it were mine as I so seldom use a small underpowered clamshell saw like those are, the expense of changing it over be about what the saw is worth new. I have 5 of those 025`s here and they pale in comparison to my ported 026`s, my buddy had an 023 , it was a dog power wise but reliable, make a good saw for the wife...LOL
I recall having an 025 with 3/8 and was impressed after some basic tweaking.
The 026 is a great saw, but never liked the air restricted intake. I just gave the Jill’s a Sacs Dullmore 111? With 73 LG. Well built saw!

I recall having an 025 with 3/8 and was impressed after some basic tweaking.
The 026 is a great saw, but never liked the air restricted intake. I just gave the Jill’s a Sacs Dullmore 111? With 73 LG. Well built saw!

I give them 025`s to the kids around here, they start easy and run ok for those that havn`t run better. I could cut all the firewood I need with one but have spent a lot of time boosting up the 026`s, can`t let a little thing like air restriction get in the way, that is what a grinder and JB Weld is for....LOL

I give them 025`s to the kids around here, they start easy and run ok for those that havn`t run better. I could cut all the firewood I need with one but have spent a lot of time boosting up the 026`s, can`t let a little thing like air restriction get in the way, that is what a grinder and JB Weld is for....LOL
No no... That what a milling machine and die grinder are for. haha

Back