• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS361 20" w/extras "Creampuff"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davefr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Up for sale is a like new Stihl MS361 w/20" bar and chain. The previous owner said the saw only has a few hours on it. It comes with carrying case, extra chain, tools, manuals/paperwork.

I went over this saw very carefully and it's in excellent condition. No missing parts,damage or signs of abuse. It's very close to new condition. When cold it take two pulls for a pop and another pull or two at fast idle to start. When warm it starts with one pull.

I removed the muffler. The piston, rings and cylinder wall look excellent. (see images)

Price is $450 + Shipping. I may consider selling PHO for a $25 discount + lower shipping cost. Local pickup is an option close to Portland, Oregon. Let me know if you have any questions.

P1070954.jpg P1070955.jpg P1070956.jpg P1070957.jpg P1070958.jpg P1070959.jpg P1070960.jpg P1070961.jpg

Hey Dave, I was just about to respond to your ad on Craigslist! I live in Forest Grove and would love to help separate you from that saw!

Latest posts

Back