• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Stihl MS660 vs Husqvarna 390xp (vid)

FATGUY

FATGUY

Addicted to ArboristSite
I don't think that Monkeypetting's question is too far off the thread topic at all. And, FWIW, I for one agree with him. Holy crap, now that I've gone back and read the last few pages, I'm kinda glad I haven't been following this for a while. Can you say "off the rails"?!?!

Last edited:
Monkeypetting

Monkeypetting

ArboristSite Operative
I don't think that Monkeypetting's question is too far off the thread topic at all. And, FWIW, I for one agree with him. Holy crap, now that I've gone back and read the last few pages, I'm kinda glad I haven't been following this for a while. Can you say "off the rails"?!?!
I didn't think that it was that far off base either.

Freehand

Freehand

YourPasswordIsInvalid
Yea,real train wreck....damn shame.

Bark Polisher,this one's fer you.....

NIP Group
Freehand

Freehand

YourPasswordIsInvalid
Who trolled up this abomination of a thread?........It's like a bloated,stinking carcass that you just can't help but poke with a stick......then it pops and it gets all over ya.......

Yea,good times.......