"Taking moderator applications"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

treevet

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
The Govt. (Darin) is taking moderator applications and he has washed a thread and now is telling us to cease discussing a topic. I just have one thing to say...this forum is NOTHING without posters and all those ads up top will dissolve with no views. If they plan to turn over this forum or allow Ballowe to moderate...all I can do is speak for myself ....I am out of here. Also if this is becoming a gestapo run thought police state....outta here again.

I agree no accusations with out the goods (proof). But let's man up here including mods. We're tree guys for God's sake.

Arboristsite exists with or without you here; your Ballowe ultimatum grandstanding notwithstanding.

Said posters can vote with their feet if they so choose. Yawn.

There is a difference between views and slander. This is a pretty open site and at some point it needs to be reigned back in so it's not a free for all. This isn't about Masterblaster, we have saw modders who can't stay out of each others business, etc. This site is for entertainment however harassment shouldn't be a form of entertainment for anyone at anytime, at any place. It's not good. This site generally can run on it's own. Generally it does. It seems that a few just can't be nice and every post is a slam on somebody. That isn't healthy for anyone involved including the poster. So yeah, I wouldn't mind a little help cleaning up the posts from time to time.

b5issz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back