"Taking moderator applications"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea , it seems so long ago . I actually don't know why it has to be like this but all the half naked sword fighters are too much

Yea no doubt , Darin WTH man honestly why is it so one way , it's a bunch of ******** man this dude is a damn problem I like this forum , if I wanted to hang with this dude I go on his but I hang here same place I been for almost 5 full years almost 8,000 posts of support and this is how this is gonna go down ?

Well all 8,000 haven't been awesome but at least 287 of them have been quality .... Well maybe 286 the horse humping my mom was just something that I wanted to share
Ya, that had my laughing last night. My wife was asking whats so damn funny.

we are in your corner Darin but some of these guys like AA and MB, well, you all just let that schit run out too long. This one is headed there.

Ya, its not like it was. What is there like ten guys that post in here?

I don't know what has got into you ladies this time.

Yes, its obvious that in the past some moderators where acting like a South Philly Gaygo Daygo bouncer type whose shot enough roids in himself that he's convinced the flashlight them gave him is actually a badge.

Oh but don't get sucked in. In the long run they go away as harmless. I will admit its fun to get them mad sometimes. Sometimes its not. These days I finally got tired of toying with them, they are not pleasant to even see and bite on one's nerves, BUT that's when you gotta realize its just you letting them.

Other folks is like that too. I suppose it is work to get along, work to hold back. You wonder what kind of perspective them are coming from sure. Agendas sometimes clash.

Now Butch? There is no way he is worse than any of us.

I think Vet and MB are pretty much on par with each other, same phycology for the most part. They don't know it but they are soul mates... with AA driving the carriage.

There are ads on top of the page?

b5issz.jpg

Oh now you want to be nice !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back