"Taking moderator applications"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just coincidence that the two threads with the most conflict involve people from competing web sites and both have mined this site for members in the past and are still doing so now. It's pretty clear between Brad and Randy which of the two will and have stabbed you and your site in the back. Masterblaster at his site has drug yours name and many of the members here through the mud for years so to not expect animosity towards him is being unrealistic.

BINGO !!!!!

I say what's on my mind regardless. I don't even have to think about moderating myself to much here. It just comes natural. lol

I remember a four wheel drive forum back in late nineties that lasted until 2003 or so. The guy that ran the site just had too many irons in the fire and finally just let it go down. At any rate, it didn't have moderators and the admin never whined or complained about what got posted. Believe it or not it ran as smooth as any of the moderated sites in the long run. Moderation has the propensity to start it's own problems. Every site with moderation starts the "complain about moderation and you are out " jazz.

And ftr, I never wanted to mention those horrible allegations the other day. I, like others, heard mention of, and saw the article (posted by a very well respected member) years ago. It never sat well with me, as I never heard any closure to the accusations. And they're creepy allegations... especially with the half naked suit of armor pics.

I should have just left it alone. Sorry to even be a part of the conversation. Like I said, just ceeeped me out. I'll leave it from here.

That was me that brought it up since the return and wanting to be in the limelight person has been so outspoken lately. I never heard the whole story and seems like I still haven't!

Just yesterday I thought Buck was a little out of his mind with some of his theories. Turns out the more I read his posts he seems very good natured and doesn't give a crap. Cheers Buck!

I remember a four wheel drive forum back in late nineties that lasted until 2003 or so. The guy that ran the site just had too many irons in the fire and finally just let it go down. At any rate, it didn't have moderators and the admin never whined or complained about what got posted. Believe it or not it ran as smooth as any of the moderated sites in the long run. Moderation has the propensity to start it's own problems. Every site with moderation starts the "complain about moderation and you are out " jazz.
I was on a 4x4 forum once too. If you posted something that the guys thought was not acceptable. They would tell you to drink bleach and or to put more thought to suicide. The flaming went on for pages and pages. It was kind of interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back