"Taking moderator applications"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feed the trolls and they will starve.

Please realize that calling someone a troll is an insipid form of subjection. I mean, there you are with yer trollin gear trollin right back soes wasting intellect on such a abstract and useless statement seems in poor taste indeed for one thing.

Still, not one of us should be a Mod. I think they should outsource to non-tree people for that kind of work.

Until someone. Showed up a few months ago this place was slick as **** the guys were moderating themselves because there was no BS that needed to be said ... Now it's like this and no one can see that , I actually mentioned it that things are awesome and ya know what when someone shows up and starts reporting everyone like a ***** then **** gets crazy ....

Until someone. Showed up a few months ago this place was slick as **** the guys were moderating themselves because there was no BS that needed to be said ... Now it's like this and no one can see that , I actually mentioned it that things are awesome and ya know what when someone shows up and starts reporting everyone like a ***** then **** gets crazy ....

Yep.

I don't know what has got into you ladies this time.

Yes, its obvious that in the past some moderators where acting like a South Philly Gaygo Daygo bouncer type whose shot enough roids in himself that he's convinced the flashlight them gave him is actually a badge.

Oh but don't get sucked in. In the long run they go away as harmless. I will admit its fun to get them mad sometimes. Sometimes its not. These days I finally got tired of toying with them, they are not pleasant to even see and bite on one's nerves, BUT that's when you gotta realize its just you letting them.

Other folks is like that too. I suppose it is work to get along, work to hold back. You wonder what kind of perspective them are coming from sure. Agendas sometimes clash.

Now Butch? There is no way he is worse than any of us.

I think Vet and MB are pretty much on par with each other, same phycology for the most part. They don't know it but they are soul mates... with AA driving the carriage.

There are ads on top of the page?

You amaze me with your social intellect,,simply amazing! :clap:
Jeff

Please realize that calling someone a troll is an insipid form of subjection. I mean, there you are with yer trollin gear trollin right back soes wasting intellect on such a abstract and useless statement seems in poor taste indeed for one thing.

You did it again!,, are you using a thesaurus? ;)
Jeff

A lot of unknown's I guess I'll never know...

I don't know what has got into you ladies this time.

Yes, its obvious that in the past some moderators where acting like a South Philly Gaygo Daygo bouncer type whose shot enough roids in himself that he's convinced the flashlight them gave him is actually a badge.

Oh but don't get sucked in. In the long run they go away as harmless. I will admit its fun to get them mad sometimes. Sometimes its not. These days I finally got tired of toying with them, they are not pleasant to even see and bite on one's nerves, BUT that's when you gotta realize its just you letting them.

Other folks is like that too. I suppose it is work to get along, work to hold back. You wonder what kind of perspective them are coming from sure. Agendas sometimes clash.

Now Butch? There is no way he is worse than any of us.

I think Vet and MB are pretty much on par with each other, same phycology for the most part. They don't know it but they are soul mates... with AA driving the carriage.

There are ads on top of the page?

I think you need to try and eat something. Seems like you were getting a little wonky towards the end there. Just saying.

I went with the vicodan here, and let me tell you, they were damn tasty!! I highly recommend.

And ftr, I never wanted to mention those horrible allegations the other day. I, like others, heard mention of, and saw the article (posted by a very well respected member) years ago. It never sat well with me, as I never heard any closure to the accusations. And they're creepy allegations... especially with the half naked suit of armor pics.

I should have just left it alone. Sorry to even be a part of the conversation. Like I said, just ceeeped me out. I'll leave it from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back