the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st of 6 or more ISO weekends over,,.. i was checking work ute & discover rat has been living rent free
thumbnail_IMG_20200712_151922.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20200712_151911.jpg

my ISO paddock archery is improving i fabricated up a stabilizer from some odd hollow bit of metal i found vs $120 for buy one a it took a few go,s to tune it and mount it right & seems to work taking some wobble out of my wrist

thumbnail_IMG_20200712_102414.jpg

Your fortunate, its only made up a nest, and not nibbled at the wiring, and they love nibbling the coolant hoses too.
Have spent many hrs repairing damaged wiring in headers/ tractors, utes etc from rodent attack :(, let alone replacing entire cooling system hoses on ag bikes and utes.

Well done, the second pic looks like a rippa Redfin[emoji1305] Did you measure it?

narh they were all little tho with fat bellys and not much fighting either even on super light colaspable spin rig but was nice to get out and discover new ponds

nice busy day paddock sheep was looking poorly last few weeks and today he was dead 10 plus year we had dear shaun and his new buddy little tim had only been with him a month+ so i buried Shuan and then hoked up trailer to get new sheep Ted who seems happy with Tim in the green grass

small removal but awkward structure so it put a fight kids cubby and on other fence side a spanky tidy pool,, im a bit tired i think i'll lie down now....

i discovered my chipper anvil needs flipping as feeding it today was a pain had to break it up to twigs job for tomoz

View attachment 844594View attachment 844595
Nice :) How are you liking the battery chainsaw? I had an electric from Mikita, wasn’t a fan as it was very “chattery”. I have heard nothing but good things about the Stihl battery saws though.

Nice :) How are you liking the battery chainsaw? I had an electric from Mikita, wasn’t a fan as it was very “chattery”. I have heard nothing but good things about the Stihl battery saws though.

luv the battery saws easy quiet lite etc only minor hassle is the design is not for tree work as the trigger safe on off button poorly placed for when your juggle saw into tricky place and dam thing wont go

great picked up a nice kayak 2nd hand $300 paddle self infate lift vest trolly dolly wheels yesterday and bang we go stage 4 lock down no fun fishing or whatever for least 4 weeks

https://www.canoes.com.au/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=276

I least did get to test it was a beaut glides along low effort tub should be good for a few river trips if wee ever get let too

thumbnail_IMG_20200802_085528_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back