The Problem with Normal People

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are not looking real good for our first family of crime. The most corrupt couple ever involved in leading this nation have generated new interest in their pay to play foundation and in Hillary's grossly negligent handling of classified information through her private email accounts.

This should be an interesting battle over just who is in charge of our nation. Blood gonna spill. Massive egos on the line in an all out war to settle scores. Not the most opportune time for this given the number of nuts who long for our destruction, inside and outside our borders, and the unaccounted for missing fissile material sufficient to explode a nuclear weapon.
It makes you wonder where all the upright folks have been all these years. I mean the past 30 years. But then again, chaff among the wheat.

CERN runs off of 12,000 amps. I love the LHC and the work and the incredible expertise they've poured into this monster. Higgs was discovered. Will they confirm Supersymmetry?

supersymmetry.jpg

Essentially, it says that for every particle we know about – things like electrons, quarks, and neutrinos – there is a corresponding superpartner of higher mass. So the electron would be paired with a particle called a selectron, quarks would have corresponding squarks (much of supersymmetric nomenclature simply adds an "s" to the known particles.) WIRED

I am still mystified how no one asks, "How did the Big Bang take place? What initiated the process of creation of all we know? How is it possible that whatever it was that exploded into everything, got there in the first place, and why don't physicists pour their energy into answering that question?"

It would be like walking in a desert 10,000 years ago and suddenly bumping into Apollo XI sitting on Saturn V. The scientists of their day fascinated by its awesome size and complexity, trying to understand how it was put together, what was the first stage of the assembly process, what machines were required to make the steel, the paint, why it held 3 people instead of 13, and never wondering how/why in the world it was plopped down in the middle of the desert?

"A senior Justice Department official demoted last week for concealing his meetings with the men behind the anti-Trump “dossier” had even closer ties to Fusion GPS, the firm responsible for the incendiary document, than have been disclosed, Fox News has confirmed: The official’s wife worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 election." FOX NEWS

Something the Big Media--ie., The NYTs, runs from.

What shape are photons? Quantum holography sheds light!
Physicists created a hologram of a single light particle, a feat previously thought impossible. Cathal O’Connell reports.

The resulting image looks a bit like a Maltese cross, just like the wave function predicted from Schrödinger's equation.

200716_photonhologram_1.png
200716_photonhologram_2.jpg

Scheme of the experimental setup for measuring holograms of single photons.
FUW / DUALCOLOR.PL / JCH

Don't know about you boys, but physics is too much. Seems like the greatest minds on earth are drawn to this field and the stuff they discover about the material world is totally unbelievable. I get incredible kicks listening to these guys when they reduce complex equations to simple everyday kinds of things I can understand.
Isolating and viewing single photons is an important step in developing quantum computers where instead of processing a telephone book, for example, with zeros and ones, a QC will see the entire contents of the book at once.

Seems a little oil is leaking out onto my muffler cover. Just what I needed.

Heard an old timer say he runs all his equipment with a 32-1 oil gas ratio, cause even if a little oil bleeds out of the muffler and fouls plugs, that's better than burning up the cylinder. Being an ace crackerjack at all things mechanical, I immediately had no idea why he said that. "50-1" using Stihl's best oil has been my mantra, and yet apparently I'm getting what he gets. I am thankful these kinds of little pesky problems don't irritate me or I might go off the deep end.

Got some mighty warriors going at it this weekend. It will be hard hitting, that's for sure.

Funny how we describe some NFL teams as "physical". "O yea. Got to play tough against them______________. They are a real physical team." It'd be like saying, "I think if we tried hard enough, we could find a place to buy a cheeseburger. Supposedly, McDonald's sells burgers occasionally."

NFL players are unbelievable animals. Quit like cats. Massive as bulls. Nimble as acrobats. Strong as Schwarzenegger.

I never counted; I've got two industrial sewing machines and it's way over 185. :p

Oh you mean in you... I've never counted those either but I've had a couple surgeries over the years.

View attachment 597741

Wow, looking at that hurts me way way over here. Is that from a Chainsaw?
Most of the time I wear chaps but once in a while, that, oh this is gonna be easy and quick, job distracts me. At 70, I still get around a lot better than those 70 year olds that sit all day, but, I'm not as sure footed as I once was. I nicked up a tree today. Wind damage. You bet I was bunkered out. The home owner was like, Wow, your fast with that saw. Well it's a light saw with a very sharp chain was my reply. Good day.

Most of the time I wear chaps but once in a while, that, oh this is gonna be easy and quick, job distracts me. At 70, I still get around a lot better than those 70 year olds that sit all day, but, I'm not as sure footed as I once was. I nicked up a tree today. Wind damage. You bet I was bunkered out. The home owner was like, Wow, your fast with that saw. Well it's a light saw with a very sharp chain was my reply. Good day.

When I posted I was looking at about 180 stitches on a badly cut leg. Have no idea where that photo went. That photo of a hurt hand hurts me too. Brother, what did you grab. That isn't a rope burn is it? Welding accident? Sorry guy. Feel better soon.

There's only one way to prevent shootings at public schools. An armed police officer must be stationed at every school from now on. These sick cowards/perverts are smart and rational enough to avoid being shot before they achieve their 15 minutes of fame. The presence of a full-time, armed, law enforcement officer will dissuade these punks from committing murders on school grounds while kids are in class. It has come to this. 17 children would be free to enjoy their youth today had a cop been right there on scene with overpowering force to take him out.

There's only one way to prevent shootings at public schools. An armed police officer must be stationed at every school from now on. These sick cowards/perverts are smart and rational enough to avoid being shot before they achieve their 15 minutes of fame. The presence of a full-time, armed, law enforcement officer will dissuade these punks from commuting murders on school grounds while kids are in class. It has come to this. 17 children would be free to enjoy their youth today had a cop been right there on scene with overpowering force to take him out.

Fully agree. They post a guard in a prison dorm to protect inmates why not our children?
I started school in 1953. Every day we stood for a Pledge to the flag AND Prayer.
It was an all white school but after I graduated integration was forced upon BOTH black AND whites. The color was NOT a problem. It's Culture. Being Native American my brother was dark but was accepted because my mom raised us to say No Mam, No Sir, and show RESPECT to Adults. But there is a culture of black Preachers teaching RACISM and if a black kid hates his teacher how can he show RESPECT?
I'm told by a teacher here in the south class rooms are mostly out of control.
The choice is clear. Children must be taught AT HOME to Respect others or as a society we will continue to require more Police presence. In China this problem would be solved quickly. We are to soft. If this 18 year old were hanged publicly it WOULD be a good first step OH BUT , he's black that would be Racist. Until we get past color and see a criminal instead of a this or that, and deal harshly with crime this crap will continue. MHO. Yours may differ.

"But there is a culture of black Preachers teaching RACISM and if a black kid hates his teacher how can he show RESPECT?"

Nice try. But, you aren't going to turn this tragedy into a platform to spew your perverting thinking.

Some people are sicker than others.

"But there is a culture of black Preachers teaching RACISM and if a black kid hates his teacher how can he show RESPECT?"

Nice try. But, you aren't going to turn this tragedy into a platform to spew your perverting thinking.

Some people are sicker than others.
Amen. Let's Hang ALL of the Criminals. It's only going to get worse until someone has the guts to solve it. The Legend of Billy the Kid comes to mind. Today he'd grow old in Jail or be released to do it again. I worked as a Law Enforcement officer and also a Correction Officer. I've seen this kind many times. They have no remorse. They will do it again and again until someone has the nerve to solve the problem. Detroit sound familiar? Have a nice day. The beauty of freedom is we each can have an opinion. We can believe anything or nothing we hear. Frankly most news is bias. Choose what you wish to believe. That's your right. I'm a firm believer in the Constitution and a Patriotic Military Veteran. I'll defend your wright even if we are opposed. Gentleman don't win debates by degrading their opponents. Children do. Let's be Men of honor. Blessings to you.

When I posted I was looking at about 180 stitches on a badly cut leg. Have no idea where that photo went. That photo of a hurt hand hurts me too. Brother, what did you grab. That isn't a rope burn is it? Welding accident? Sorry guy. Feel better soon.
Bingo; rope burn is the winner. I had a no brainer moment but that frigging limb did not damage **** lol, i sacrificed a bit of hyde to make certain of that. I had not climbed all summer long, hands got a bit girlish! I'm used to thick callous and I mis- judged weight a bit too not like it was my first time though and shoulda known better. 3 days I was climbing again though!

What will prevent another tragedy like this from happening today? Right now? School shootings could erupt all over the nation today; 50 various assaults from New York to L.A. with thousands murdered, today. It could happen because we are no better equipped to stop them than we were 20 years ago when Columbine students lay bloodied, dying and sprawled all over. The debate over gun sales/ownership grinds along, peaks, grinds along some more and children and teachers keep dying. If we blocked the sale of all guns this minute and began to confiscate every weapon in America, it would take years for that process to make a difference, if it helped at all. In the meantime, kids would be just a vulnerable to these attacks. Place armed police officers in every school, NOW.

What will prevent another tragedy like this from happening today? Right now? School shootings could erupt all over the nation today; 50 various assaults from New York to L.A. with thousands murdered, today. It could happen because we are no better equipped to stop them than we were 20 years ago when Columbine students lay bloodied, dying and sprawled all over. The debate over gun sales/ownership grinds along, peaks, grinds along some more and children and teachers keep dying. If we blocked the sale of all guns this minute and began to confiscate every weapon in America, it would take years for that process to make a difference, if it helped at all. In the meantime, kids would be just a vulnerable to these attacks. Place armed police officers in every school, NOW.
Guards and teachers trained and armed is the best solution confiscating guns will only end bad "think civil war" If nobody including governments had guns then ok but as long as others have guns most people will also want guns and should. It is our only hope to remain free. Combine guards with better parenting is the best solution. Parents should be accountable for the heathens they create. My dad literally would of killed me if he thought for one minute I would end up doing something this stupid. I was whipped at times back handed and made to work the garden like many of my day and you did respect everyone until there was bad enough reason to not respect them. I cussed and did stuff like most kids and when caught it was a problem sitting for a spell but showing utter disrespect no way not on pops watch. I'm totally grateful for every spanking I received as a punk kid and I mean it.

Ulnar nerve impingement release (thus the pen marks). I've actually had it done in both elbows, and it was certainly among my least fun of 10 surgeries to date.

Guards and teachers trained and armed is the best solution confiscating guns will only end bad "think civil war" If nobody including governments had guns then ok but as long as others have guns most people will also want guns and should. It is our only hope to remain free. Combine guards with better parenting is the best solution. Parents should be accountable for the heathens they create. My dad literally would of killed me if he thought for one minute I would end up doing something this
stupid. I was whipped at times back handed and made to work the garden like many of my day and you did respect everyone until there was bad enough reason to not respect them. I cussed and did stuff like most kids and when caught it was a problem sitting for a spell but showing utter disrespect no way not on pops watch. I'm totally grateful for every spanking I received as a punk kid and I mean it.

Fully agree. In this last case, and probably in most cases Teachers are also shot. If I were a teacher I'd want a way to defend myself instead of dying a hero stopping bullets
with my bellybutton fuzz.
But, logic is not emotionally driven and mention arming teachers and non veterans that have never fired a shot and are afraid of any gun would become emotionally charged and scream that teaches should not be put in a position to act as both an educator and a police officer. That's because they don't understand self defense. To fight a gun toting idiot bent on killing you with your school book is stupid. Just as stupid is a sign stating This is A gun free zone. Cowards know they will not be in danger so it's a turkey shoot. Now IF, at least a few teachers, would demand the right to bear arms rather than be sitting ducks and if those teachers were given proper training and made to Qualify before being armed those teachers would be a detent. A sign should read, WARRNING, there are skilled and armed teachers on these premised anyone brandishing ANY KIND of weapon WILL be punished by the full extent of the Law, this crap WOULD end. Whiney grannie and everyone afraid of guns have no clue. I've handled dangerous snakes and the first thing is everyone who fears snakes will be bitten. Not less guns unless it's the 1 less gun the killer is using, is the answer. As long as he's the ONLY gun carrier he can shoot at will. When MORE guns showed up, then and only then was he stopped. Logic is simple: when MORE good guys have guns than bad guys, then bad guys are stopped. But emotional people quiver and shake saying, no more guns just take them all. Do that and someone will find another way to kill. There have been millions killed by sword. So no guns, then one swordsman walks into class and slashes children as he giggles. Some brave teacher dies a hero with bloody bellybutton fuzz. Here is my offer, and I'll wager I'm not the only Patriotic Military Veteran that would do it. Arm me. For no charge I'll stand guard several hours a week at a local school. Im well trained, brave and old enough that dying for protecting children ain't no problem. I'm fearless calm rational and not new to battle. Come on brothers, we could do it IF, they would let us. When citizens police themselves we win, but, if we think a police department can save us we fool ourselves, I carry here on my farm. Danged right I'll defend myself. Law breakers fear armed citizens more than police. More guns in the RIGHT HANDS can put an end to this crap. I've got grandchildren. I want this stopped. Did the FBI ignore the warnings for an agenda????? Politically this helps gun grabbers and adds more fear to the gun haters. Could stricter gun laws be so important to some political people that they stand down and let this happen for political reasons? Do they care how many need to die to inflame fear and further their agenda? Do they reason that we can sacrifice a few to save a lot? Is that reasoning sound and even rational? Could it be we the people are being manipulated and killed just to divide us? These are questions we need to logically reason out. No quick knee jerk answers but taking days, weeks, or months to honestly unemotionally research without bias.
Good day.

Back