• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Three racing chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here are saws that are not made to cut all day but only to race through a log. They don't have the normal cooling, settings or timing for extended use. I had these for the 4 cubic inch, 5 cubic inch and 6 cubic inch classes. Here is a couple pictures of all three.race saws 001.jpg race saws 002.jpg
This next picture is the 4 cubic inch built on the Husqvarna 65 platform. The big tillotson HL is gas or alcohol compatable. The cylinder features a removable head. It has a bar and race chain.race saws 003.jpg Next is the Poulan pro on the 475 chassis. It has the 505 cylinder and model HD bored to the max. This is gas fired and was my 5 cubic inch racer. race saws 004.jpg The last one is the 6 cubic inch racer and it is a Husqvarna 394 chassis with a 395 cylinder and a HD carb. The cylinder was ported by Ken Dunn who is gone now.race saws 005.jpg I am out of the race game now and have had my fun with these so will be super reasonable to the next guy that wants to mess with this stuff. If you want to have some fun at the next GTG or just play around with fast equipment these will do it! If you want to buy all three for $250 each, come get them. There is more than that in parts. Individual pricing will be about double that and shipping very expensive with no return/guarantees. Mike

This is the fun stuff for you guys wondering why a man would want to cut little slices off of a 10x10 piece of wood, these are the kind of saws that answer those questions.
I will let a few guys know on other boards as well.
I want that 394/395, if $500 will buy it consider it sold and we will work out the shipping
edit, gimme all three

This is the fun stuff for you guys wondering why a man would want to cut little slices off of a 10x10 piece of wood, these are the kind of saws that answer those questions.
I will let a few guys know on other boards as well.
I want that 394/395, if $500 will buy it consider it sold and we will work out the shipping
edit, gimme all three

Eh..Greedy little bugger aren't we . :) :) :) Have Fun

Hey Jon, I have a finders fee arriving soon I will stick in a box and send your way :)
How's that for a tease?

The donuts look great, but for some reason, even though I love donuts, and bacon, and even though I didn't get my girlish figure by being shy around food, that bacon donut just don't seem right.
Not saying I wouldn't eat it, but I might take the first bite cautiously.

Hey Jon, I have a finders fee arriving soon I will stick in a box and send your way :)
How's that for a tease?

The donuts look great, but for some reason, even though I love donuts, and bacon, and even though I didn't get my girlish figure by being shy around food, that bacon donut just don't seem right.
Not saying I wouldn't eat it, but I might take the first bite cautiously.
Good morning digger:chainsaw:.
On the way down to Randy's we stoppped for our 15th bathroom break with the wife and kids, ran into the gas station and look there, donuts :sweet:, well upon closer inspection this is what we saw :eek:, ok kids lets move along now :baba:. Maybe things are a bit different down south o_O.
20161203_043223.jpg

Latest posts

Back