• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Two Homelite XL-2’s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Two very gently used XL-2’s and one real nice carry case. One needs recoil line rewound.

Both saws run but need a duckbill valve in the oil line. I have the new duckbill valves which I’ll include in the deal.

Asking $10 plus actual shipping. Just want to pass these along to someone who has more time than me.

C866446D-9E01-4364-8334-098B0DFDB416.jpeg F80A3301-E819-4E85-83EB-63F347C74AAC.jpeg

WtF is my problem....

I want these things. Iv bought 3 saws in the past 3-1/2 months already. And one is a homie just like these that I’ve never even tried to start yet[emoji1787].

I will wait. If these sit here to long i may buy them.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

WtF is my problem....

I want these things. Iv bought 3 saws in the past 3-1/2 months already. And one is a homie just like these that I’ve never even tried to start yet[emoji1787].

I will wait. If these sit here to long i may buy them.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Three saws?! In three months?! You, sir, have excellent restraint. I bought seven saws just yesterday!

Glad these sold quick for you, svk.

Back