Used Stihl Chainsaw Bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattLinq

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I was looking on the tradin' post this morning and noticed someone was selling a 25" and 30" .404 bar for the larger Stihl saws and there seemed to be some sparked interest and they seemed to have sold. I was wondering what a guy thinks he could get for a used Stihl bar and what ones are worth looking for? (I know a guy who has a few...) Looking to build some relationships on this site!

-Matt

Wide nose stihl bars in good shape are an item people are after sometimes. Hard nose bars generally arent desirable for most these days. Other than that, condition and a good price will be best help selling, generally a “buyers market” on forums like this, so wont get top dollar but avoid ebay. Also keep in mind shipping bars is spendy.

I was looking on the tradin' post this morning and noticed someone was selling a 25" and 30" .404 bar for the larger Stihl saws and there seemed to be some sparked interest and they seemed to have sold. I was wondering what a guy thinks he could get for a used Stihl bar and what ones are worth looking for? (I know a guy who has a few...) Looking to build some relationships on this site!

-Matt
That for sale thread was also a few years old, someone didn't look at the date and brought it back from the dead haha

Back