Vid of 353 vs. 545

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ndigity26

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Made this video today, noting how much more power my 545 was putting out compared to my 353. The 353 seems to be running a little rich, not hitting the rpms. I need to tune it it could all be due to the humidity today. Anywho thought this would be an interesting video.

I'd like to see it. I've ran a 2252 next to a 346oe. Many agree it will hang with a stock 346. It feels less angry, but I think it's because it has better av. Still... I'd like to see it

Such videos are of very limited value, as there will be a lot of variables involved.

One exemple; Even if the same cutting attachment is used on both saws, it may be ideal on one of the saws, but not on the other one. It is about the same with sprocket earing, wood size, wood hardness, operator technique - and I am sure there is more.

The comes carb adjustment, state of "run-in" and more.

Such videos are of very limited value, as there will be a lot of variables involved.

One exemple; Even if the same cutting attachment is used on both saws, it may be ideal on one of the saws, but not on the other one. It is about the same with sprocket earing, wood size, wood hardness, operator technique - and I am sure there is more.

The comes carb adjustment, state of "run-in" and more.
Troll let us have our fun.

Back