• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

whadja do today?

no tree to big

no tree to big

Addicted to ArboristSite
I love southco!! Waiting for my third (and biggest) truck from them as we speak!
!:dancing:
I’ve worked with them to commission some new metal for my old bucket in the past too. Great company, and great people!
View attachment 845855
How big we goin now? Do you even have room to park all this high priced junk, haha.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NIP Group
no tree to big

no tree to big

Addicted to ArboristSite
Cummins X15 505 With Allison 4500 Rds, Crosslock tandems with steerable pusher.

Help wanted. Just saying.
I'm litterly in the process of buying a house too, argh not sure how the gf would feel about the move... hmm I could use an upgrade anyway... see you Monday morning??

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tree MDS

Daddy
I did my first EAB ash removal yesterday. Wasn’t that big but I was amazed at how crispy that tree was.
Yeah, seems like they go from petrified then to dust. I think around year three is when the whole thing starts to turn punky. Another whole week of ninety degree days and dead ash... only to finish with a long dead elm. Omg, my poor equipment!!:(:(:(
1FCBE151-B93C-4DAE-BEB1-80E652E32910.jpeg 3C81CDED-9857-4A86-823F-6A4E2E2D03B8.jpeg 2720C029-5F62-4B85-8BE6-64851A41F87A.jpeg

NeSurfcaster

NeSurfcaster

ArboristSite Operative
Trimmed 4 tree's, 2 cherry's and I think sumac's(long skinny symmetrical leaves w/ smooth tan bark. Tree's were full of "Lantern bugs?" about a inch long and dark red under there wings. Anyway they were peeing or something this sticky slimy juice that covered the ground and anything under the tree. It felt like it was raining, stuff was like glue when it landed on my glasses. Glad I didn't put my visor on my helmet before hand.
Just a trim job over a property line, fence/birdbaths/ bird feeders/ butterfly and rose bushes/ sheds... Srt up to TIP's drt to work canopy, thank god for the new adjustable friction saver. The bug juice made drt almost impossible w/out it.
Vines were a killer, snagging everything on my sadlle/holding cut branches up/tough to throw anything... you know. Must of been some poison in there, not poison ivy but sumac or oak? Should of washed up w/ poison cleaner but had two estimates afterwards and was too tired to think about it. 92 degrees humid as can be( 82%) but a slight breeze 5-10mph's. Funny how in the winter I hate wind but in the summer I love it. Even when your TIP or leed your on is moving 3-5', it's worth it.
Anyone ever hear of a "Lantern bug"? Guy that was helping me is a old time tree worker and called someone he knows that works for the state about them. Supposedly they eat the leaves and kill the trees. We were told to kill them, yea right like I'm gonna spend hours squishing a thousand big bugs and there babies.