• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wheel Horse Collectors/Fans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawjunky23

Just here for the free beer!
Reaction score
Found an old wheel horse binder during a garage clean out. It’s got a bunch of wheel horse tractor manuals in it. Was going to split them up and list them on fee bay but I don’t really have the time and I’d rather see them go to someone in this community if anybody wanted them. If you are a Wheel Horse collector or if you know someone who wants them let me know. I’d just ask for a fair price for both of us and buyer to cover the shipping.

Attachments

• FD8A186C-1F6B-4D18-BCC6-9F32EDB6DBAD.jpeg
    FD8A186C-1F6B-4D18-BCC6-9F32EDB6DBAD.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • 6E26AAC7-7EB6-482B-ACA8-DB747B98A10D.jpeg
    6E26AAC7-7EB6-482B-ACA8-DB747B98A10D.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
Found an old wheel horse binder during a garage clean out. It’s got a bunch of wheel horse tractor manuals in it. Was going to split them up and list them on fee bay but I don’t really have the time and I’d rather see them go to someone in this community if anybody wanted them. If you are a Wheel Horse collector or if you know someone who wants them let me know. I’d just ask for a fair price for both of us and buyer to cover the shipping.
I just bought a 1978 Wheel Horse D200 a month ago.
Funny to see someone post manuals for them here.
What are you asking for them?
Is my model in them manuals?

Back