Where could I get the most money for a saw I dont want?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the 028 is in great condition, my grandfather always used it then drained the gas afterward. Its like new accept some paint has chipped, but not a whole lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my price on the 028 was $300 with a spare 16" and 18" bar. It came with 6 spare chains. Does this seem resonable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold a fresh reconditioned 028 Wood Boss last fall on craigslist spotless clean new 16" bar and chain + used 18" B/C it took a couple months to sell @ $250.00. For $300 I would think your saw needs to be collector quality or close to it, so add photos and we can evaluate.

I've never had any trouble selling saws on Craigslist. Be truthful with the description, put up plenty of good photos showing all angles, and price them reasonably.

EXACTLY!! :clap:

Be honest about what you have up for sale. Clean it up as best you can before you take some pics and price it reasonably. If you are firm on your price, state that in the ad. That will cut out a lot of the low-ballers that are notorious on CL.

If your item isn't 100%, state that as well. Potential buyers will appreciate your honesty when they come to look at what you have for sale.

Latest posts

Back