Where to buy replacement teeth for stump grinders?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<<<7015 4sale here call me for pricing

I am looking for a good place to buy teeth because i am looking into renting a 252 for bugger jobs until i get the money for a sp7015....meanwhile i will end up buying a set of teeth for the 252 i rent and just use my teeth instead of the dull rental yards teeth...idk it made sense to me but the more and more i think about it i should just finance a big carlton right now and make more money faster now....just kind of scary having that big payment each month especialy this nov de jan when work slows down....idk? just trying to think ahead and find a good source or replacement teeth for when i do buy my machine.

i need to get back to a 4012 to fit into my enclosed trailer it has beds and a/c for storm chasing 7015 lil heavey for it also u can use eltoplated diamond wheels to resharpen ur teeth works great 256-759-4349 david

7015 and trailer with tool boxes 4 sale

i need to get back to a 4012 to fit into my enclosed trailer it has beds and a/c for storm chasing 7015 lil heavey for it also u can use eltoplated diamond wheels to resharpen ur teeth works great 256-759-4349 david

4013 with 44hp kobota that is wut i need

up dated my 4400

if you can afford it buy a new river san-vik style grinder wheel you wont break there teeth or go to the older square teeth vernmeer used them years ago there only 300 or 350 each re-sharpen them or re-tip them then throw away i have a 4400 an older 7015 carlton it has those teeth on it i love them my old machine had san-vik teeth loved those also i also resharpen teeth i resharpen yours for 1.50 each not on a green rock electroplated diamond wheels what i use its faster and easyer 256-7594349 my 4400s for sale also it has a 50 hp and remote control

if u have over 1000 hours on ur carlton 7015 u better change ur timing belt i just broke mine it bent 4 push rods but there made to bend easy awwwww im glad if that lol i did the updat on rear shaft assembly few months ago if u have old type it will brealk ur crank shaft before 2000 hours my 4400 is for sale with trailer of mabe trade for a 4012 remote 44hp kobota grainder give me a call we wil ltalk 256-759-4349 david

up dated my 4400

Hello Dave, did you end up getting a 4012 44 HP? If so how do you like? Have you been chasing any storms lately?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back