Who the Heck Steals Firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little kids can't help it that their parents are losers . A guy irresponsible enough to steal your wood is probably the same guy who makes his kids load the wood burner for him . No one should be doing dangerous booby traps in their piles . A innocent child could be do hurt real bad through no fault of their own. Get back at him by praying he will turn from his ways and get straightened out in his life ..in meantime store your wood discreetly on your own property and away from curious neighbors

I thought of something. Leave something for the thief to steal that isn't wood, but something they would grab, with a gps tracker hidden and installed inside of it.

I had thought of gutting a Quake, painting it up like a Stihl, and booby trapping it with a GPS after my saws were stolen.

But didn't want to attract anyone to the garage....

Might have do that with the blow up Christmas decorations though....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Many many years ago apparently the black powder trick was done around here. There was a bang and no repeat.

A few months ago there was a theft of blocked wood, not even split from next to an OWB, caught on Camera, they were wearing ski masks, 3 am.

The silly thing is there is plenty to be had around here, would have been easier getting it legitimately.

Back