New to the site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoneman84

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. I put a bit about me in my bio. To elaborate, I've been cutting wood since I could swing an axe and grew up working for a neighborhood with a tree service, started at the age of 8 splitting and stacking firewood, moved on to bucking logs by 11 and started felling soon after. I have worked side jobs felling for over 20 years now on top of my usual day job. I look forward to sharing info and experiences on this page.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. I put a bit about me in my bio. To elaborate, I've been cutting wood since I could swing an axe and grew up working for a neighborhood with a tree service, started at the age of 8 splitting and stacking firewood, moved on to bucking logs by 11 and started felling soon after. I have worked side jobs felling for over 20 years now on top of my usual day job. I look forward to sharing info and experiences on this page.
Welcome!

Be sure to trot on over the the Arborist forum. Despite having been cutting up wood for over 20 years, you'll be amazed about all the techniques and tricks you never knew or heard about.

I still learn stuff all the time, and I've got in over 40 years at this stuff.

Latest posts

Back