• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! WTB: Husqvarna 142 parts saw

Perfect Harvest

Perfect Harvest

ArboristSite Member
Hi, I have a Husky 142 that got ran over and needs the new gas tank/rear handle assembly and a few odds n ends as my brother took it apart a few years ago. I know the 142 wasn't much of a saw even new, but if I could find one that's seized or something I'd buy it for the right price.

Thanks, Ryan

Perfect Harvest

Perfect Harvest

ArboristSite Member
Ok, I got a message on a 141, trying to figure out if it shares the majority of parts. I took a look, I need the gas tank/rear handle, the air filter and base that bolts to the carb and the top cover is cracked (I could get by with it if need be). Please let me know what you have and how much. Thanks.

Perfect Harvest

Perfect Harvest

ArboristSite Member
The rear handle/gas tank, the air filter and air filter mount that bolts to the carb, my top cover is cracked, but useable. And I could use a bar/chain (otherwise I'll buy a cheap new). Other than a few fasteners I think that's it.

Perfect Harvest

Perfect Harvest

ArboristSite Member
Ok, thanks for looking. I'm not real worried about it. Been a few years since it ran, proly keep it on the back burner for a few more lol.

Dawnsman

Dawnsman

ArboristSite Guru
Hi, I have a Husky 142 that got ran over and needs the new gas tank/rear handle assembly and a few odds n ends as my brother took it apart a few years ago. I know the 142 wasn't much of a saw even new, but if I could find one that's seized or something I'd buy it for the right price.

Thanks, Ryan
I'm about to post a few of my saws one is a 137 everything interchanges if your interested let me know we can work out a price

Dawnsman

Dawnsman

ArboristSite Guru

Thanks, Ryan
By the way it's complete minus bar and chain