You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A work break cost me 200 bucks last week.......I now have an Echo 590.lol. The non running g450avs I bought for 70 bucks just needed a plug. What are the odds of 3 new husqy plugs being faulty and an old ching chong .5 cent plug from my 52cc working because that's what happened.
Just a new plug? "You suck!"

When you piece a plastic Poulan back together from a basket of four. [emoji849]

And spend hours determining which parts go with which chassis.

Not a bad little saw. I have one in the garage that I keep specifically for loaning out to friends and family. It's funny to watch them as they walk in the garage, see the Solo Twin's, Stihl 084's, Dolmar KMS-4, gear drive Stihl's, Comet diesels, Jonsereds 111's, etc. As drool starts to form on the corner of their mouth, I walk over to the other side of the garage, grab the little green Poulan and hand it to them. Total buzzkill. Kind of fun to watch...

Not a bad little saw. I have one in the garage that I keep specifically for loaning out to friends and family. It's funny to watch them as they walk in the garage, see the Solo Twin's, Stihl 084's, Dolmar KMS-4, gear drive Stihl's, Comet diesels, Jonsereds 111's, etc. As drool starts to form on the corner of their mouth, I walk over to the other side of the garage, grab the little green Poulan and hand it to them. Total buzzkill. Kind of fun to watch...
Wow ,you've got some nice saws by the sound of it.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

When you keep buying saws on ebay for parts, because you have yet to find one that is really broken? I think there are a lot of saws that get used once and returned.
It's called Lowe's and Home Depot, free tool rental, just pay a deposit and bring it back before return times runs out and get your money back.

Steve

You lust after the badge on the neighbor boy’s 015L.
1a9ca47044927c9fe4b0ad6beb0ec764.jpg

Well I found an apparently nib tanaka 5601 on fleabay. I really need to get off of ebay before 3am.....I get up for work at 4 so I should just look then.

You're just gluten for punishment to want a 3216.

Steve

That saw is quite a puzzle to put new lines in.:mad::mad::angry::angry: I showed him how to run the lines in case he had to do it by himself........took it off his hands a few weeks later.

Mine, you have to take the body/cover off on the left side, get to the fuel lines, primer bulb and oil lines.

Steve

Then delicately get it to realign when putting it back together.

When your 3 saw plan equates to 4 saws, and saw #4 is for "in case I need it".

When you look at the cr@p chinese saws on eBay and consider getting one just to see if they are really as bad as we think they are.

I do like my surpass 56cc.

Back