You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ted - can you explain what you are talking about here?
In the wonderful State of California Gasoline Powered Equipment will be illegal. Unless the equipment is 22 HP or larger. If you can show that your equipment is of the vintage variety then you can claim that your equipment is Grandfathered into operation. I think this is what you are being in question about. Thanks

I can just see it. Two guys chained together on the transport bus to prison. One looks at the other and says...."So what are you in for?". The man replies "I killed three men, what about you?" The other replies "running my weedeater"
And he'll probably get more time. Meanwhile Chinese chainsaws through eBay and AliExpress will remain unchecked.

I can just see it. Two guys chained together on the transport bus to prison. One looks at the other and says...."So what are you in for?". The man replies "I killed three men, what about you?" The other replies "running my weedeater"

See Bill, You DO have a sense of Humor 😉,
I KNEW that it was there, you were just hiding it all this time 😂

Doug 😎

See Bill, You DO have a sense of Humor 😉,
I KNEW that it was there, you were just hiding it all this time 😂

Doug 😎
Doug,

I laugh a lot and chuckle at many folks replies. My dog does not. He looks at me and extends his right leg.. If he could, he would me give me the middle toe but he is not that talented, daym dog. He is laying at my feet now wanting to say this but cannot rotate his paw to say .....Hey Dad

1677560072933.png

I was trolling ebay and found an aftermarket hyway zenoah g5000 cylinder. OEM g5000 cylinders and aftermarket ones seem to be the hens teeth of the saw world because it took me 5 years to find one(maybe). I don't need it yet but if I did need a new cylinder on my g5000 I'm not putting a cheap 52cc open transfer cylinder on it.

If anyone has any redmax or zenoah parts they want to part with id be very interested.
s-l1600.jpg

I was trolling ebay and found an aftermarket hyway zenoah g5000 cylinder. OEM g5000 cylinders and aftermarket ones seem to be the hens teeth of the saw world because it took me 5 years to find one(maybe). I don't need it yet but if I did need a new cylinder on my g5000 I'm not putting a cheap 52cc open transfer cylinder on it.

If anyone has any redmax or zenoah parts they want to part with id be very interested.
s-l1600.jpg

Got it today and it's a good looking piece but the transfers aren't even close to the same size past the openings and are squared off on the edges not knifed like zenoah does.

In the wonderful State of California Gasoline Powered Equipment will be illegal. Unless the equipment is 22 HP or larger. If you can show that your equipment is of the vintage variety then you can claim that your equipment is Grandfathered into operation. I think this is what you are being in question about.
In the wonderful State of California Gasoline Powered Equipment will be illegal. Unless the equipment is 22 HP or larger. If you can show that your equipment is of the vintage variety then you can claim that your equipment is Grandfathered into operation. I think this is what you are being in question about. Thanks

Really grinds my gears this crap. How much difference will this actually make? Other than costing hard working men time and money. Your senile leader flew to Ireland last month, to do nothing, with Christ knows how many in his entourage, spewing Christ knows how much co2/pollution into the atmosphere, then they ban a chainsaw to save the planet! How about banning pointless international flights? Just the most outrageous hypocrisy. It makes me want to fuel at 33-1 just to stick 2 fingers up at them!

Really grinds my gears this crap. How much difference will this actually make? Other than costing hard working men time and money. Your senile leader flew to Ireland last month, to do nothing, with Christ knows how many in his entourage, spewing Christ knows how much co2/pollution into the atmosphere, then they ban a chainsaw to save the planet! How about banning pointless international flights? Just the most outrageous hypocrisy. It makes me want to fuel at 33-1 just to stick 2 fingers up at them!
I think you have it about right. Thanks

So Hirdatron
how much CO2 was put in to the atmosphere for your senile leaders event this weekend.....................................................................................................

I think you folks have it way wrong because it is way worse than you describe. A few of the recent fires sent millions of tons of pollutants in to the atmosphere. Why well because running equipment to remove ground fuel was considered harmful to the environment along with burning vegetation. Thanks

Latest posts

Back