Zee Fur Lunch! Did my Bar ship Yet!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's fantastic Steve, thank's. Did it ship yet? I want to enter my 088KD in the saw race at the plowing match on the 20th.
Ken did some secret mods to mine, that I am not at liberty to disclose yet suffice it to say that it will cut right along side Dennis Cahoons 500cc.
John

Hey John,
Steve here... Talked to Ken this afternoon. He said your Husky 346 hedge trimmer, should be done soonish... Tried to bribe him with free roller nose saw bars to get my 088 done first but it was to no avail. What on earth r you going to do with a little tiny saw like that.. Maybe with da pipe you'll be able to beat my litl,
Pull onit. Hell thats got to be all of 2 cubes
Steve

Last edited:
Hi Steve, John here,Ken says the 346 is on his main bench now, but I told him to hold off and build me a manifold for the 088 instead, so I can race against Robert in Calif. After I beat him, Robert and I are driving to B.C. to pick up 200 bars, 13 394's and 3 090's
John

John,
Steve here... pencil me in for a few of those bars if they have the old Oregon rollers on them.. Maybe one more 090 if the price is right.
Steve

Hello John
What kind of bars is Robert picking up in B.C.No bar sluts though he might bring home something he didn't want to. Seth

Back