Anybody interested in a wv GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

While the videos are uploading I want to say that I had a great time and Chris was a great host. He made us all feel right at home and supplied us with enough wood to give all the saws there a real workout. Chris was flying with the splitter, getting two truckloads in just a short time!

This was my first GTG and I had a blast. Getting to meet Buzz Sawyer and Rudedog was very cool too.

Chris took a lot of video and I think everyone will enjoy it.

Good job Chris !!!

Last edited:

While the videos are uploading I want to say that I had a great time and Chris was a great host. He made us all feel right at home and supplied us with enough wood to give all the saws there a real workout. Chris was flying with the splitter, getting two truckloads in just a short time!

This was my first GTG and I had a blast. Getting to meet Buzz Sawyer and Rudedog was very cool too.

Good job Chris !!!

Cool, any pics yet?

Good job Chris !!!

Bud i really apriciate that. I had a great time meeting yall today and can not wait till the spring. i will be doing 2 a year. i am fixin to upload the vids i had to put them together but they will be up before i sleep oh and Randy i am getting a splitter

Chill out, I'm still trying to get the film out of my digital camera.

It was good meeting and working with you all, especially Nicholas, he's a good, hardworking guy.

I do have a video showing that, even though this is Chris's first time hosting a GTG, he has things well under control.

Chill out, I'm still trying to get the film out of my digital camera.

It was good meeting and working with you all, especially Nicholas, he's a good, hardworking guy.

I do have a video showing that, even though this is Chris's first time hosting a GTG, he has things well under control.

Buzz, who furnished the red carpet/tiara for you? Pics of that would be cool.

I just woke up. My drive was pretty uneventful with the bigger straps on that splitter. I had to unload everything when I got home. No parking in front of the house Sunday night. I had a lot of fun with the guys and learning to use my new Save Edge file. Thanks Chris.

Hers the second half the first failed to upload overnight so i am trying to get it fixed

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bHPQ7-Oc0So?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bHPQ7-Oc0So?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I just woke up. My drive was pretty uneventful with the bigger straps on that splitter. I had to unload everything when I got home. No parking in front of the house Sunday night. I had a lot of fun with the guys and learning to use my new Save Edge file. Thanks Chris.

It was my pleasure i am glad you guys had fun and i am glad you made it home okay

heres the first part

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kyXG1hzxK6c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kyXG1hzxK6c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back