Best price on a Oregon 511AX grinder?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am wanting to buy a Oregon 511AX grinder. Where will I get my best price?
http://www.cmsmallengines.net/oregon-bench-chain-grinder-511ax-.html

$ 349.99 our price

Retails for $ 417.59

comes with Free USA addresses shipping

if you order be sure you use paypal to pay for it

it would be nice if i had about 5 of them come in for orders that would help me big time
and my distributor sure has them on hand

sold one today to a customer to protect customers info i dont know if it was someone on here or not but i had a order for one today

calvin

Last edited:
http://www.cmsmallengines.net/oregon-bench-chain-grinder-511ax-.html

$ 349.99 our price

Retails for $ 417.59

comes with Free USA addresses shipping

if you order be sure you use paypal to pay for it

it would be nice if i had about 5 of them come in for orders that would help me big time
and my distributor sure has them on hand

sold one today to a customer to protect customers info i dont know if it was someone on here or not but i had a order for one today

calvin

That was me. Thanks much. Can't wait to get her up and running. Have a back log of 5 chains right now.

chad

I was home and and I got it hooked up last night. Thanks a million for your service.

glad to be of service one favor is you can go to my store and leave a testimonial if you dont mind for others to read

and also if you know of some neighbors that have briggs engines or mccullochs or homelites even murrays or mtd rider mowers i am putting on belts for them $ .99 cents a belt

on my store in the .99 cents catalog under specials

they are old stock belts that is why im letting them go for that cheap

Last edited:
reserrecting this thread for the newbies that may be looking for one of these i had to go up on the price to cover my costs
what i have to pay for the machine

but still $ 369.99 with free shipping is still not a bad price besides anyone that orders one will get a gift certificate on the order also depending on the total purchase price the gift certificate can range from $ 5.00 all way to $ 20.00 depending on the total purchase

Last edited:
Back