new woodshed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lugnutz

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok its new for a woodshed, its old for junk storage :greenchainsaw:

2009_1012woodshed0006.jpg

Got the new splitter dirty yesterday!!

2009_1012woodshed0008.jpg

Back left is hedge, front left is fresh locust for next year, right back is two rows deep of oak and right front is two rows deep of elm that I cut yesterday. I still have wood by the house to use as well and plan on a small shed for it, maybe I can do that this weekend! Oh on top is misc. 2x's and 1x's I got from work for kindling.

Splitter, treestand, beer can, engine stand, barn tin, log pullin cable ect
2009_1012woodshed0003.jpg

Thanx for the comments
If the weather stays this freakishly cool, I'm done with kindling LOL! I put wood in the stove lastnight and left it empty this morning since no one was home. Came home and emptied ashes moved coals to the front tossed in some small stuff and presto, instant heat LOL. Been hard to get any cutting done tho with all the rain we have been getting.

Thanx for the comments
If the weather stays this freakishly cool, I'm done with kindling LOL! I put wood in the stove lastnight and left it empty this morning since no one was home. Came home and emptied ashes moved coals to the front tossed in some small stuff and presto, instant heat LOL. Been hard to get any cutting done tho with all the rain we have been getting.

That's good for you! My wood box is too small and has trouble keeping a fire going for even the night. Makes for a lot of kindling making.

I was planning on a new wood stove this year, but circumstances prevented that from happening.

Oh well, at least it's a wood stove and I get to cut and burn firewood!

:cheers:

Yeah, I hear ya on the rain. Cold I like. But get wet and ain't nobody's happy.

We have had what, 3 days without rain in the last 2 weeks?

BAH!

Bring on the snow!

Stay safe!
dingeryote

Latest posts

Back