GregZ - In the ghettos again?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'll let the video say it all.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8FEYig4FcLI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8FEYig4FcLI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I will always be remembered by the Ghetto saw.. Thats why I sold it for a tidy profit I might add. Let it rest fellas.

Brad your my hero. I can rebuild the old kawasaki's, restore the old corvettes but I will leave the saw maintanance to you.
Saw sounds good ,now send it back. I'll call you ....answer your phone!
Your the man!!
Thanks
:cheers:
gregz

Wow, pretty stout. I'm impressed, I'll admit it. I say let it eat, if it wants 15K then so be it. What all has been done to her?

Scott

Last edited:
Wow, pretty stout. I'm impressed, I'll admit it. I say let it eat, if it wants 15K then so be it. What all has been done to her?

Scott

Nothing but a very mild muffler mod, seriously. I drilled a 1/2" hole in the baffle, and welded on an extention to the deflector, at Greg's request. I didn't even open up the exhaust exit. This is the old school style muffler and already has a much larger hole. Other than that, this saw is 100% stock, cylinder gasket and all. BTW, compression jumped from 135 to 155 by removing the 1mm gasket and installing a .5mm gasket. That was even with removing heavy carbon from the piston crown.

Editted to remove inflammatory remarks on my part.

Last edited:
I really, no REALLY need to find a nice used 066/660...

Scott

Nothing but a very mild muffler mod, seriously. I don't play those games:) I drilled a 1/2" hole in the baffle, and welded on an extention to the deflector, at Greg's request. I didn't even open up the exhaust exit. This is the old school style muffler and already has a much larger hole. Other than that, this saw is 100% stock, cylinder gasket and all. BTW, compression jumped from 135 to 155 by removing the 1mm gasket and installing a .5mm gasket. That was even with removing heavy carbon from the piston crown.

Brad, don't you ever learn to not stir the pot???????:confused::dizzy::monkey:

Flat-top 066 are the highest HP rated of the series. TZED250 posted the info a while back. I think these are rated at 7.7 HP while a new 660 is 7.0 HP.

As someone who spends 5-6 days a week in the midst of urban blight, I find this thread title to be both hurtful and inflamitory....

(BTW, nice saw !)
:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I really, no REALLY need to find a nice used 066/660...

Scott

What are you wanting to spend on one? I might be selling mine for a chance on a good deal for a 880 a buddy of mine has. Mine has a new Stihl P&C on it, I bought it from Super3(P&C). I have ran about 20 tanks through it:cheers:

What are you wanting to spend on one? I might be selling mine for a chance on a good deal for a 880 a buddy of mine has. Mine has a new Stihl P&C on it, I bought it from Super3(P&C). I have ran about 20 tanks through it:cheers:

I'll start the bidding @ $100.00...

I will always be remembered by the Ghetto saw.. Thats why I sold it for a tidy profit I might add. Let it rest fellas.

Brad your my hero. I can rebuild the old kawasaki's, restore the old corvettes but I will leave the saw maintanance to you.
Saw sounds good ,now send it back. I'll call you ....answer your phone!
Your the man!!
Thanks
:cheers:
gregz

I kind of remember you as the DRINKIN, SMOKIN, AND SPLITTIN kinda guy...LOL...But that is after the Ghetto saw guy...

No I wouldn't sell a junk saw unless I advertised it as such. Not 100% I want to sell it, I have 2 extra cylinders for it also... Sorry back to your thread:)

Latest posts

Back