361 wrap handle bar.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Jeff - that is an odd (but not bad) looking handlebar!
Now I understand what you mean by 3/4 wrap.
Have you weighted it and compared the weight to the original?

SawTroll- Haven't seen you around in a while. I missed being on here in the wee hours with you. Glad to see you back.

That handle bar is the same shape as the Stihl factory wrap on the 440/460/660/880, which it is based on, except that this one is angled at the corners, and not rounded like the true factory bars.

I have not weighed it, but the difference is negligable, and for what it allows me to do, and how it makes the saw handle out in the real world, it could weigh five pounds, and still be worth the weight.

Jeff

Thank you, Jeff!
I have been on a long vacation at our cabin, and quite busy in our woodlot among other things. Before that I was absent a while for other reasons.

My 361 runs real good by now, and I have put an 3/8 x 8 sprocket on it. :) Combined with the relatively short bar (15") it cuts real fast, without any bogging. I don't really need a longer bar, as few of my trees (birch) is more than 20" at the stump.

Latest posts

Back