Pacific Northwest get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i`m not crossing any borders with a chainsaw, they`d probably mistake me for that guy who crossed the border with a bloody axe a few years ago, yes "mistake" thats it....

yes.. that's within striking distance for all of us. I can ski Hood on the same trip.

Hey Simon.. is CA in the PNW? ;)

I'm interested if it's in the vicinity of Olympia, Washington or further south. I might be able to set the record for the slowest time cutting cookies. I'm still learning, but I love chainsaws. ;>)

No That title is currently held by me

I'm interested if it's in the vicinity of Olympia, Washington or further south. I might be able to set the record for the slowest time cutting cookies. I'm still learning, but I love chainsaws. ;>)

with a 3.7 roper craftsman. at the Indiana GTG. LOL

I have a place about 50 miles east of portland oregon. Right across the river from hood river oregon. Need to get my firewood cut for next year:cheers:

Me Too!

Depending on the date. Would like also to do Waynes Chainsaw Museum. I could bring some saws not everyone gets a chance to run. I'm in the Springfield,Oregon area.......Bob

Back