Pacific Northwest get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spotted Owl

Spotted Owl

ArboristSite Guru
Okay, tools. 066, D-6, matches. Anything else? Det cord, maybe?

HHMMMMMMMM. Det cord is fun. Barrel full of special goo, det wraps around top then bottom. Anyone know what that does? Or hows bout a small hollow under a stump fill with a special mix a small wad of det cord in the middle leading out, anyone know what that does?

Haven't been here to long yet, but I would be in for a get around and put names to faces. Depending on when and were and we'll be there. Myself and a budding addict and wood killer.

Owl

slowp
Okay, tools. 066, D-6, matches. Anything else? Det cord, maybe?

Perfect. The neighborhood is used to explosions. There is a rockpit nearby where we can dump the leftovers. And then shoot at them for the ultimate
party. Just don't scorch my trees. I'm a tree hugger when it comes to the moneypit property. Except I'm going to precommercial thin parts of the 5 acre woods.:)

Stihl 041S
Spotted owl: does that make a RD(rapid disassembly) then a BWF(blinding white flash) and finally a MCMC(multi-colored mushroom cloud) about 200 yards tall.

Just a SWAG
Rob

(We used 3 poppers to set it off)

Again, only a guess(all charges were dropped)

Last edited:
Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
HHMMMMMMMM. Det cord is fun. Barrel full of special goo, det wraps around top then bottom. Anyone know what that does? Or hows bout a small hollow under a stump fill with a special mix a small wad of det cord in the middle leading out, anyone know what that does?

Haven't been here to long yet, but I would be in for a get around and put names to faces. Depending on when and were and we'll be there. Myself and a budding addict and wood killer.

Owl

Special goo? We talking ANFO here? And Slowp sounds a little too eager to let us all risk life and limb while doing work that rightfully should be hers.:) I'd give her instructions, directions, advice, encouragement, and good wishes....and then stand back. Way, way back.
If this GTG does come to pass let's have it some where explosives aren't an option.
Anybody have any new ideas?

Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
:ices_rofl:

Well.. after 27 years, she'd know I was lying... Now.. If I tell her she will be the ONLY girl there, and we're only eating pizza and macdonalds, then maybe she'll think of a reason not to go...

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
Yeah, you're right...lying to the wife never works out. Don't ask me how I know this.
There's another option, though. Slingr' goes to Jiggles, picks up the young ladies, stops at a costume shop and dresses them all as Salvation Army bell ringer lassies. What could be more above suspicion than that? If the ladies from Eugene resort to type later on in the festivities and the religious garments come off we can always claim they were overcome by the smell of saw gas and two-stroke exhaust. :cheers:

Spotted Owl

Spotted Owl

ArboristSite Guru
I'll bring the strippers, I'll stop by Jiggles in Eugene, OR on the way up.

If you rent a :D VAN :D and stop at the Jiggles in Tualatin you can get a few more. It'll be like a wrigglys commercial. How did that go, hhmmm double your something or other.

Special goo's consist of some of this and some of that, diesel, chicken droppings, styrofoam, soap, and a few other party tricks to mix and play with.

AAHHH the sweet smell of saw gas and two stroke exhaust, it is intoxicating isn't it? Well at least something in your idea aka scheme is intoxicating.

Hey one more thought. If this did come to play out as thought, would we be able to add to or start a new women with chainsaws thread? Just wondering.

Owl

Latest posts