Pacific Northwest get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I'm thinking gotta have guys, lots of guys with saws and pickups and trailers. We'll start up at the moneypit and after house demolition ( anger management therapy session) will go out on woodcutting demonstrations and then haul the wood to the moneypit and have wood stacking and splitting demonstrations. Then everybody goes home well trained and tired.
I'll take on the ominous job of firewood disposal at a later date. :cool:

Last edited:
Hmmmmm!!!!!

Nope. I'm thinking gotta have guys, lots of guys with saws and pickups and trailers. We'll start up at the moneypit and after house demolition ( anger management therapy session) will go out on woodcutting demonstrations and then haul the wood to the moneypit and have wood stacking and splitting demonstrations. Then everybody goes home well trained and tired.

?????????:givebeer:

I'll take on the ominous job of firewood disposal at a later date. :cool:[/QUOTE

Nope...won't work. Too results-oriented. Too practical.

And besides, most of us are already well trained and tired.

And nothing was mentioned about food and beverage. Man does not labor for kindling alone, ya know.

How about we cut em', buck em' into rounds and you do the splitting and stacking demonstration.

Spotted Owl:
We used one of those toys with an OCS class as a demo for the "NUCLEAR 45"

For the short time til realithy set in, you could see in their faces them imagining themselves with one in each hand"Saving the Day" John Wayne style.

Spotted Owl:
We used one of those toys with an OCS class as a demo for the "NUCLEAR 45"

For the short time til realithy set in, you could see in their faces them imagining themselves with one in each hand"Saving the Day" John Wayne style.

AHHH. True Grit style, reins in the teeth guns blazin in both hands :rock: .

Yup seen that look before. Like you said until it all sinks in .

Lake, I like the lingerie thing, perhaps we could make a calendar :love1: .

Owl

My "Not Quite Good For You Cookies" are legendary in the woods. I've made them to pay off a few bets and they are a staple at the friend and family events. One cookie will give enough energy well, to want another cookie.
Pretty soon you've eaten so many that you must go exercise hard, or be resigned to being a round person. The hard part is, that I have to make them and that requires extensive quality control testing, and I become round. Since micro brews are going to be spendy, I'll supply a few of the Ice House variety. :greenchainsaw:

I'd offer my place but I know you guys won't behave... and I'm not really "central" enough...

I'd offer myspace hehe, but you guys would discover that my saw shop is actually a meth lab and my trees are actually pot plants. It's how I pay for my other habit, chainsaws!

Just joking guy's :)

I'm up near Canada in Washington State on an Island. There is a bridge to the Island... and it is a big Island (Whidbey Island). But I got no room for y'all.

Got a huge field next to the house that I could ask the landlord if we could use to do some sawin', and some campin' and such...

But like I said... logistically... I'm a ways out of the way.

If that made any sense... LOL

Gary

Latest posts

Back