Waiting for a Package: What do you do?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memetic

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well, we had a rainy day post... Plus, I wanna show off my new saw that came with five bars, three chains, tools, and the manual.

I waited all day for FedEx to show up. Had to sit the day out to get this package:

IMG_4522.jpg

IMG_4523.jpg

My son selected the 20" Stihl bar and chain to run for our job fri-sun.

Thanks Nailsbeats for all your advice helping me pick the right 460 - that I ended up buying here. I missed a couple that sold for about $500 on ebay, but I am really damn happy with this purchase. Now, to put away the 041 before I kill myself.

Last edited:
Man, that thing looks new! Just need a set of bigger dawgs and the extended clutch cover and she'll be all dolled up.

Oh, and I usually have all my stuff shipped to my shop, so even if I'm not there to wait for it, somebody is always there, its exciting though, like a kid opening Christmas presents, I'm waiting for my new tires to show up on Monday.

Last edited:
You're welcome. If you're happy now, just wait till you get her in some wood. That is one of the fastest cuttin saws out, and should never disappoint you. Some quick mods will even impress more. Good luck with it.:cheers:

Last edited:
Is this saw quicker than the old 066?
Had to add...
Here we have a nice saw, nice bars, and nice chains. And then we have a scabbord for a 16" bar. I have a box of them things in my garage, unused, and they are all too short too.

Last edited:
I've run the old 046 and that's a mean saw, fer sure. Congrats, man.

I like packages.........................

I'm waiting on my new 395xp due to the fact that someone, don't know who but someone did, put unmixed gas in my old 394xp that I've had for sometime now and just repaired last year....

Last edited:
Man, that thing looks new! Just need a set of bigger dawgs and the extended clutch cover and she'll be all dolled up.

Oh, and I usually have all my stuff shipped to my shop, so even if I'm not there to wait for it, somebody is always there, its exciting though, like a kid opening Christmas presents, I'm waiting for my new tires to show up on Monday.

There's only been 10-12 tanks through her. The seller said he babied the saw through all of it. I don't doubt him.

I'm getting bigger spikes tomorrow.

Back