372 vs 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ac45

ArboristSite Member
Who wins in a shootout. My stihl literature says something like the new model ms440 has a littler more power than the 044 is that true. according to the book the hp values are about the same for the ms 440 and 372. Is the husky faster? Is the stihl more torquey?

mryb

Resident Creep
Ac45....You're right. Stihl is more torgue & Husky is faster. I own both 372 & 044. Bw is right too. Cant go go wrong with either.

P.s...I think the pp372 is faster....Rick/Creep

Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Hey Rick, ya big creep, I'm glad about that deal we made with the grinder, but it was a long time coming before I figured it out.
I have to thank Ken Dunn for the schooling he gave me with square chain grinding.
Anywho Rick, I am getting married April 30 in Faulkland B.C., and would be honored if you show.
Pal,
John

dozerdan

dozerdan

Addicted to ArboristSite
John
Glad to hear that you are getting married again.Sometimes it takes a while until you find the right one.I was fortunate enough to find the right one the first time around.Been married now for over 17 years,with no regrets.
Best wishes to the both of you.
Dan/Sharon

dbabcock

dbabcock

Hi Tech Redneck
John,
Can I come and take pictures at your wedding? I might even be able to post some of them here on AS as long as some overzealous moderator doesn't censor them.

By the way, who are you getting married to?

WOLF_RIVER_MIKE

WOLF_RIVER_MIKE

ArboristSite Guru
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage John. I've been married for 23 years this October, can't say there's been no regrets though., lol. She hasn't gotten any fatter, but she's gotten meaner than a snake. :)

jokers

jokers

Addicted to ArboristSite
Congratulations from over here as well, John! Hope she`s the one. I don`t want to say too much about marriage because you already know how I feel about it at this point, back in court tomorrow a.m. while "my darling" is in Texas with her boyfriend. How the h#ll does that work?:confused: Russ