• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

018 trade for husky 350 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatchet13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a 018c up for trade . I'm in need of husky 350 parts and also a few things for a 028super.

The 018 low hour saw came from an old man that bought it to cut up one pine tree . THE GOOD Seince I've had it I swaped in a adjustable carb n put a new feul line in it. Opened up the air box a little bit and did a muff mod. Saw runs and cuts as it should. Has the quick adj. chain tensioner . THE BAD Top cover has a tiny crack directly in the middle of it .other than that she's nice lookin

350 stuf I'm after
-A muffler even gutted is fine.
-3/8p spur or rim and clutch bell. (I have a really nice 16" Windsor bar with a brand new chain that I belive will go well with my build)
-A pretty top cover
-blown up parts saw/squashed one??

028 av super parts I'm lookin for
-clutch cover (does the outside fellin dawg exist)
-.325 bar and chain shorter than a 20"
-wouldn't say no to a whole parts saw either.

Hit me with a offer of what ya got I'm not tryin to be greedy . So even if ya olny got one or two things in lookin for odds are we can come to some type of deal.
8f9fefce37928f199be42f1e1a78eb38.jpg
0aef713273f45cf051ac491eced2e912.jpg
1368a31bb4539264bc7d974a77ea6c66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you need a recoil/starter or a clutch cover ? I should have either. May also have your muffler but I'd have to check.

Back